.17.

-vøté&ćømmént

I wore a tight pink skirt with a matching bralet, my blonde long hair was let loose on my shoulders and Benji kept his arm around me loosely. It seemed as if he was eagerly waiting for someone.

"Hey you okay?" I asked him. "Yeah, you look hot tonight by the way" he said over the loud music blaring in the background. "Thank you" I said blushing a little. In the distance I could see Ryan walking towards us with a cup with whatever substance inside.

"Yo Ashley" he screamed over the loud music to me, I gave him a nod in return to say I'm listening. "Have you seen Kelsey or Mia anywhere?" He asked.

"Why would I know you dickhead, does it look like I talk to to them" I say huffing. "Damn well never mind I thought you'd know". "Let's go down to the basement" Benji said tagging me towards the stairs leading down.

Smoke covered my vision and it smelled like cat piss. People were obviously smoking some green, ew.
"Hey what game are you guys playing" Benji says toward a group of people in a circle. "spin the bottle, you guys wanna join?" Some guy I once gave head to called Joel said.

"Sure" I said sitting down as Benji sat next to me. Whilst the bottle was spinning I decided to examine who I was sitting with. Right In front of me were both Kelsey and Mia. I decided to give them a fake smile and they both decided to ignore me obviously knowing it was fake.

I snapped out of my daydreaming once I noticed all eyes on me. "What" I say looking at all of them. "The bottle it landed on you and it was from Ryan" some random chick says. First of all when did Ryan get here and second of all why does Kelsey look so discombobulated.

I looked at Benji, and he just looked at me with an empty look. I'm not sure wether the look he gave me was approving or disapproving. He just had no facial expression. "No balls Ryan!" Cyrus says coming down the stairs.

I diverted my eyes back to Ryan and leaned in. "I'm sorry Benji but Cyrus said no balls". We both leaned in and just when I was about to touch his lips, Ryan turned his face which made me kiss his cheek. Everyone gasped and laughed.

"What the fuck Ryan" I say in embarrassment "Sorry bro code " he says back in return and sitting down in his place again. I looked back at Benji to see the exact no emotion expression. Sometimes he really creeps me out.

However it was now his turn to spin the bottle, it better land on me. The longer the bottle span the more my stomach churned. "Why's it taking so long for Lord's sake" I say out loud.

The bottle stops on Kelsey. Kelsey out of all the people! His ex Kelsey?. "Damn chill" Benji says smirking at me. "what the actual fuck" I say quietly to myself knowing Benji would hear it.

I looked at Kelsey with rage, she seemed nervous yet I know her innocent act she likes to play. I know she must be screaming inside as Benji has been the only boy that ever liked her, until recently.

Benji licks his lips and leaned in towards the middle of the circle. Kelsey nervously looked at Mia and Mia looked at her thigh in response.

Benji and Ryan both exchanged weird looks with each other. This look they shared was usually done when they were up to mischief.
What are they hiding?

Kelsey leaned in, Benji inched closer

-vøté&ćømmént
Short filler
I hope you guys figured out who's pov this was.
Sorry for being gone for so long btw, just been busy