.14.

*Will talk about sensitive subjects such as sucicide and self harm.

Aftermath Of The Break Up
It's been a week since I broke up with Benji, he's seems so weird now I don't understand. I thought I made the right decision to break up with him because I thought he would be better with it than Ryan.
I guess I was wrong but it's too late.

Right now I'm laying in Ryan's bed, his arms wrapped around me as light snores left his mouth. How can one seem so intimidating yet so cute and calm. I heard a buzzing sound so i turned around to look at my phone and saw nothing.

However it read 2am. My mother no longer cares where I am, she thinks the easiest way for me to get out her house is to get killed, I abducted or something, she doesn't care. So she has given up on me. if it weren't for Ryan I would have given up on myself too and found the easiest way out.

The sound of a phone buzz continued and I looked over to Ryan's side to see his phone lighting up. Since he's now my boyfriend he wouldn't mind me checking his phone or anything so I stood up and went to get it.

Just as I was about to reach for the phone the buzzing stopped and the screen illuminated on my face causing me to squint my eyes. There were five missed calls from Cyrus and one message which read "ASHLEY IS FUCKING DATING BENJI".

My heart dropped, why would she do that to me? She was my bestfriend.
My head started to spin. Why would he do that to me? I thought as I held a tight grip onto Ryan's phone.
Cyrus sent another message which was a picture of the two kissing and Ashley wearing little to no much clothes. What the fuck.

If Benji actually fucking loved me he would at least date Ashley secretly just like Ryan and I did. My chest began to feel tighter and tears left my eyes. I don't understand, do I still love Benji? My grip on Ryan's phone began to get looser and looser. It finally slipped out my hand and hit the floor breaking the screen. Fuck

I leaped to his bathroom holding onto my chest, I grabbed a pack of razors and took them apart. I haven't done this in a long time. I slowly slide the blade along my wrist, I did another one, and another one, until I began feeling weak. The feeling of euphoria rushed through my body as blood trickledown my hand.

I sat on Ryan's bathroom floor and watched the blood leave my body and make a mess on the floor, darkness began to invade my vision. I smiled with all the power I had left and took off.

Aftermath Of The Break Up
.14.