.18.

-vøté&ćømmént

I leaned in, he inched closer. Everyone's attention was on us, of course, especially Ryan's. He sat there, His hair in a swoop . He looked at me and I could see through his eyes he didn't want this, he didn't want to see this. But looking away would make it obvious. I don't have to do this, but not doing it will make it obvious I'm dating someone, or I just don't want to kiss my ex. Or I'm doing this because I still have feelings for my ex.

This has been the longest 10 seconds of my life. Benji gently took hold of my face caressing it lightly, his soft lips touching against mine, so softly yet so powerful. We moved in sync, like we always do, the taste of him reminded me of  when we were still together. He's so much different to Ryan. At this moment in time I'd completely forgotten we were at a party until Benji pulled away and I opened my eyes.

I looked around to see everyone with a shocked expression, I even saw Ashley's. Even though I dislike Ashley I still do care for her and sort of feel bad for doing this. A couple of spaces besides Ashley sat Ryan.

Ryan's eyes had  rage written all over it. He stood up, patted his clothes and left hastily. He looked at me with almost disappointment. I fucked up, I never should have kissed Benji. He didn't kiss Ashley so why'd I do it to him?

I saw Benji whisper something to Ashley which made her eyes go wide, her facial expressions where as cold as stone, she diverted her attention back to us grabbed her purse and walked to wherever upstairs.

By now I'd become a little tipsy, I've been drinking for the past few minutes. I need to go find Ryan and speak to him. I stood up and started to search for him outside first as he tends to walk outside when stressed, intoxicated or both.

As I walk my vision began blurring and I started feeling light headed. I see a guy who I think is Ryan. I tapped the guy on the shoulder and started apologising. "Ryan I'm sorry, I won't ever do it again. It was just a game and it didn't mean anything" I say.

Ryan frowns then smiles "hey, ma I don't know who you are but I wouldn't mind hitting it still" he says smirking with obvious wrong intentions. "Woah I'm sorry I thought you were my boyfriend Ryan" I say walking away.

"Ma, can I at least get your number. You can cheat on me anytime you want to be honest" this Ryan look alike says turning me around again. "No thank you" I say about to walk of again until he says "don't let me force myself on to you cupcake" he says now holding onto one of my shoulders.

"Stop it, could you leave me alone" I say trying to get out of his grip but instead it just became tighter. "Hey she said stop it!" I heard from behind me. The next thing I know the guy dropped to the ground with someone on him, I could see punches being thrown everywhere, I stood there in shock not knowing what to do. I tried identifying the person fighting the guy until a figure blocks my view.

"Come let's go" a familiar voice says. I looked up from the chest and saw Cyrus. I was still in shock from what just happened so I dug my head into his t-shirt. "It's okay, let's get you to the car" I hear him say as he gently strokes my hair.

The walk to the car wasn't to long from the house as he was one of the first people to come to the party. I sat down now realising my peripheral vision being covered by tears. Why am I crying he didn't even do anything to me. I didn't even end up finding Ryan what the fuck.

Cyrus sat in the drivers seat and turned on the car. "Where we going" I say sniffing a little. "First there's a box of tissues over there and second you'll see" he says smiling a little. We left Benji's neighbourhood and we were now going into a u familiar place, the car ride was filled with a comfortable silence and made me sober up from the alcohol. It was slightly deserted and we were now starting to see water.