.8.

V0T3 & C0MM3NT❤️✌️

PRESENT
I texted Ryan and he was on his way to my locker to get my gym bag and bring it to me so I could put on my bra.

I walked out the stall and met Ryan Outside the bathroom. As soon as I opened the door, the school speakers blared " all students must relocate to the school gym for an emergency."

"Hold up" I heard Ryan say from the other direction. He shoved my pe bag into my hands. "Just quickly change, I'll protect you from whatever. Just get ready" he said pushing me into the bathroom.

"Thank you" I shouted from within the bathroom and quickly got dressed.
As I got out the bathroom I saw Ashley get out the boys bathroom fixing her jeans and furiously sweating.

"She probably fucked some dude who isn't Cyrus" Ryan laughed as we ran to the gym.
As we walked into the room everyone stared at me and Ryan.

"Holy fuck" I whispered . "Since these two were last to come" the principal said into the microphone " they'd be the first to get questioned" he once again said. "Office now" he demanded.

I slowly walked across the hall with Ryan beside me. All eyes were on us as we opened the giant doors leading to another hall way.

Ryan made small chat with me  whilst we walked towards the office.
I leaped over to the front the desk which sat the same old lady Theresa.

"What's your name sweetheart" she questioned. "Kelsey, Kelsey Smith".
"Take a seat next to the young gentleman over there" she said surprisingly pointing at Benji.

"Dude wtf, where did you go?" I whispered. "I told you I had godamn business, you fucking know that" he said yelling "hush your voice before we get in deeper trouble" I said in a low tone

His face seemed red and flustered, he was also sweating almost as if he'd been running. "Did you go out for a run or sumn?" I said grinning

"Yeah, something along the lines of that", He answered . "Why's Ryan here with you" he said eying Ryan as he got signed into the system.

"He helped me with something you obviously couldn't" I replied rolling my eyes. "Fine be like that then" he said crossing his arms slouching.

Ryan came over to the both of us and tried dapping Benji But got rejected.
"Woah bro, what did I-" Ryan said before he gets interrupted by Sheriff Nelson and Ashley.

"Why did you get sent here In the first place" I whispered in Benji's ear. "they saw me and Ashley walking down the halls. " he explained. "Why were you wit-" I say being cut of by the Sheriff.

"Benji, you're next in. Ashley you can go and make sure to go to the gymnasium next time yeah" he said.
Ashley replied with a "yes sir" but as she walked away she give me a dirty look.

"What the fuck" I said in confusion towards Ryan but he didn't seem to care at all.

Later that afternoon the ones that had been interviewed and interrogated went home at normal time and the ones that didn't got picked up by their parents late that evening.

I sat at home in my pink and red pyjamas as I tried catching up on things I missed on Twitter. I was scrolling down surprised to see that Ryan had just uploaded a new video on his "Scrubby" account.

Just as I was about to click it I get a phone call with the ID mom on it. "Hey You little bitch are at home?" My mom slurred into the phone obviously drunk.

"Yes mom, what do you want" I said wanting to hang up the phone. "you've been a slut haven't you?" She again said.

"Are you okay? Maybe you should call me back when you're sober. In fact please don't call me at all" I said Standing up to get a snack from the kitchen.

" don't you dare use that tone on me You disrespectful slut, your best friend Ashley sent me a picture of you" she said knocking something over in the background.

"What picture? We aren't even talking anymore" I questioned. "I don't care about you're social life, I saw you with no bra on and some boy" she said screaming into the phone.

"What, that's not what it looks like" I urgently say. "Well your best friend obviously cares enough to sen-" she says before silence took over.

I repeatedly said mom into the phone but getting no response so I decided to end the call.

She would remember Ryan, she would remember Cyrus and she would remember Benji if she hadn't gone for such a long period of time in my childhood years.

She only knows Ashley because she chooses to. She doesn't want me in contact with no boys despite the fact that in our town she's know for sleeping with every object that's human and has a dick and a wife.

In other words she's every mans mistress other than my own father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
V0T3 & C0MM3NT❤️✌️

Kind of a filler in but, yeah?