.10.

Damn how long has it been since I last updated, I feel like benji. Sorry I've just felt very unmotivated to write and I actually don't know how to write so...  I'll try my best to stay active
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
V0t3 & C0MM3NT❤️✌️

We sat in the cold car as we waited for the red light to turn green. " I have a idea" Ryan said with enthusiasm out of nowhere. "What" I giggled. "We should go to the beach or something" he said stepping on the gas. "Dude no it's cold outside we can literally see the fog".

"Come on cece, it's what makes the experience even greater" he said which surprised me as he hasn't called me that since elementary school. "I'll buy you food on the way there I promise" he said with puppy eyes.

"Ok but you're paying" I said playfully. "Bet baby girl" he replied as he laid his hand on my thigh. I jumped slightly in response and when he sensed I felt uncomfortable he gave my thigh a little squeeze.

"Relax Kelsey", he said as he looked into my eyes. His eyes were a mix of green and light brown, it reminded me of a time when he used to always complain about my eyes being different to his.

"Ryan, focus on the road" I screamed as he was looking at me for too long.
We ordered our food and ate it as we sat in the McDonald's carpark. At this point Ryan and I were reminiscing our childhood and filling each other in all the tea within our school.

"ok so this girl literally left me for this weird emo kid, I guess I was that bad of a boyfriend" he fake cried. "She must be dumb as fuck, I would never do that to someone like you" I said.

"Where is she now?" I asked. " she moved to LA with her rich family, I wish I had a chance to make her jealous with you once you started high school " he explained.

"Me? I'm ugly. No one can be jealous of me because I've got nothing to offer" I replied. It's true though. My family is fucked up. I don't have a job like Ryan, Cyrus and Benji do and my looks aren't backing up for that either.

I feel like that one background character of every one else's life, not doing much. Just there. "Shut the fuck up, you've got a heart of an angel, and you're one of the reasons I continue doing YouTube" he said seriously looking at me.

" you're also beautiful on the outside sunflower, which is just a bonus to who you are and the persona you have" he said caressing my face. "Hey look at me" he softly mumbled as he held onto my chin.

His eyes seemed as lustful as it did that day at that party. At this moment everything felt perfect, the sun was finally coming out, some calm music played in the back, everything was comfortably quite.

However the thought of Benji crossed my mind which made everything once again seem awfully wrong. As if he could read my mind Ryan pressed his lips onto mine, he eagerly did it almost like he'd been waiting to do this for a long time.

He pulled back but I pushed my lips back onto him. Everything I was worrying about a second ago had been totally lost I continued kissing him wanting to be in the moment and leaving everything else to worry about later.

Wish I knew better as my actions always come to haunt me later.

V0t3 & C0MM3NT❤️✌️