.3.

VOTE AND COMMENT🥀❤️

"What?" I say as I hop over the little stream of water. "You need to be careful of benji he's dangerous" Ryan said.

"Yeah as if I didn't know that already you dumbfuck" I said with a laugh.
"No im not joking he could get you into deep shit if you're not careful". He said this time with a serious look.

"Well he's my boyfriend" I say not listening to what he said at all. "Aight, well if you have any problems or sorts just text me or give me call" he said holding my hand .

I quickly yanked my hand away which made things awkward. I decided that he was probably on some shit and This is just him being high or sumn.

"Okay dude lets get you home" i said patting his back and walking ahead of him. He gave me a quick smile and followed my lead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 4 o clock when school usually finishes and I sat on the living room sofa with the lights dimmed whilst I watched some comedy on tv.

A bunch of heavy clinks could be heard edging closer and closer towards the living room indicating my mom was home.

"Hey sweetie" she said as monotone as ever taking of her shoes and sitting next to me. I shifted the opposite way from her giving her space.

"How was school?" My mom asked. "It was good" I said nonchalantly. She nodded in reply. "Darling have you heard the news?" My mom said now facing me.

"What news"
"A girl from up Norwood has gone missing as the 4th girl this month" she said. " meaning sheriff Nelson has set a curfew for everyone to be indoors by 6 if you're under 18 and all adults should keep an eye out".she continued.

"What, but why. I swear this shit happened in another town why are we involved?" I questioned. "We don't live far away from that town it's like 10 minutes away from us and one of the deaths in the last month do include that girl from your school". She once again said.

"And because of this I want you to stop seeing that boy". "What why I only saw him yesterday tf?" I said.
"Stop lying I have seen and heard you both numerous times up the roof and in your room don't think I'm dumb bitch" she said.

This is usually how my mom acts and speaks. She in my opinion is not mentally stable at the moment. Ever since my dad left her She's really became depressed.

She was found in wrong but still managed to blame it on my father since she's a big feminist. This made one of the reasons why my sister left with my dad forcing me stay with our mother due to court.

"Aight bet" I said and took my hot chocolate up to my room since my moms presence was already irritating the fuck outta me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I decided to go on my phone and I saw I had a text from benji saying

Sir ben😼🤟❤️: I'm sorry I left you out here how you doing?

Kel😏🙏❤️: it's alright
What did Cyrus need your help with tho I swear he was at school.

Sir ben😼🤟❤️: yeah he just needed help with some video idea he was thinking off.
Well gtg i need to do some errands for  my mom

Kel😏🙏❤️: why would your mom want you to do errands at 11pm at night. And weren't you told about the curfew?
                                          Read 23:12

  Jokes on you bitch
Ok so this book will get more interesting as it goes on just hold on.
And yeh. and chill scrubby will be more part of it in a bit tho

VOTE COMMENT🤟❤️