.6.

VOT3 AND C0MM3NT ❤️✌🏽️

It was now lunch time and I tried my hardest to avoid Ashely in pe class, she approached me in the changing room and I quickly dashed into one of the small cubicles.

Even though she may be my best friend I made a promise to Benji earlier on today and he had asked me to meet him after school.

I entered the lunch hall and looked around for a place I could sit. My normal table which I usually sit at had two empty spaces.

I passed the table Ashley sits at and she gave me a very confused look. I looked away from her and continued walking down to my table.

As I sat down I looked around to not see Benji anywhere. I turned to my side and saw Ryan giving me a funny look.

"What" I said grinning. "You just look really funny" he said looking down at my chest. "What are you talking about" I said looking down, at this point everyone on my table was staring back at me.

I then realised I forgot to put my bra on back when i had pe, my shirt was also see through. I quickly took my bag and walked out the hall. As I passed Ashley's table again she was no longer in her seat.

I entered the bathroom and sat there for a while, calming down from embarrassment. I texted Benji twice and he had finally responded with

Benji
Sorry bby I won't be there at lunch

Kelsey
Y?

Benji
Busy
See you in maths

Kelsey
I need you to help me
Read 12:34PM

Kelsey
Dude wtf?!
Delivered 12:37PM

is Benji fucking kidding me? He frl is acting shady right now. The only person I can now call is Ryan.

You see, me and Ryan had a little crush on each other when we were in Elementary and we called it "dating" but this soon died when he went to middle school and became more mature.

We just chose to stay friends as nothing was serious back then. Although Ryan, Benji and Cyrus all had been best friends since kindergarten and continued this even though ryan was in high school and we were in middle school .

(Btw I'm not from America and ion rlly know about the American Education system)

They've know each other for ever despite their age difference. Though when we had joined high school Ryan acted as if nothing had happened and we became close again.
This made Cyrus, Benji and I gain a lot of popularity due to the fact that all of our friends were older

Ryan though surprisingly became hot and had a major glow up. He was really tall, had a great sense of fashion very similar to Benji but unique in its own way.

Me and Benji started dating in the summer holiday the week before we began school, Cyrus didn't give a fuck and started dating my other best friend Ashley from sixth grade.

But throughout their relationship they were openly cheating on each other with other people but still ended up getting back together.

At first Ryan didn't care about me and Benji dating. Although recently he seems very bothered when me and Benji were kissing and doing stuff.

This may be because we intently made out about two weeks ago...

Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
V0T3 & C0MM3NT❤️✌

Sorry to leave y'all on cliffhanger but stuffs about to go down next chapter. And you're welcome for a double update.