.9.

V0T3 & C0MM3NT❤️✌️

It was break, the following day. Benji, Cyrus, Ryan and a few other people sat outside on the benches whilst some of us where smoking and some just sat and listened.

Some boy called Derek was speaking to the rest of us "Did you guys see the police investigation that was going on yesterday morning at Jason's house?" He said.

"Yeah, apperantly during the party the night before some girl died in the garage while going to get a drink" some other girl said.

"And she was murdered brutally, like her body was cut off or some shit" she continued.

"Holy shit" Cyrus said eyes wide opened. "Yeah so we're all gonna have to be careful and walk together" Benji now said taking a hit of his blunt.

"It seems like the killer or killers are only aiming for young girls" I said chiming in.

"Alright since all of this shit is going on I wanna make a bet." Derek says.

"If the next person who gets killed goes to our school you all owe me 20 dollars" he continued. Derek is the type of person to scam people with fake supreme and gamble for money so I wasn't surprised when he made this offer.

However Benji didn't like the idea of this and said "you're sick Derek, the next person that might die could be sitting amongst us right now and all you're thinking about is money" he spat.

Just before I could calm Benji down my phone gets a ping. A message on my phone said "I'm not coming home for a while so go get money from you're father and don't call me" I read the ID and of course it was my unstable mom.

I stood up from the bench pissed and left without saying anything. Benji soon followed behind me and held on to my arm.

"What's up why do you seem upset" he said with worry in his eyes. "My mom, she's being crazy again" I said sitting down on one of the seats in the hall way.

"What do you mean, what has she done now" he said again. "She's left me home alone with no money and I have no idea where she has gone" I said wiping a tear that was now starting to run down my face.

"She's probably gone to one of those men she fucks with and have wife's" I said sobbing into his chest. "Everything will be fine, I promise" he said now obviously angry that I'm upset.

That's one thing I love about Benji. He cares for me so much and knows what's best for me to the point where he'd even get angry and hate whoever hurts me physically or emotionally.

One of the reasons why everyone in school is scared to get close to me, whether they're a boy or a girl.

"I need to go but I'll text Ryan to bring you home" he said taking out his phone. "You trust him" i said eyes full of hope. "Yes even though I may be a little sceptical about him, he's like my brother and nothing can break us apart at all" he said smiling at me.

"Awe, I admire your bromance you weirdo" I said laughing. "cool, I need to go" he said pecking my forehead before leaving the way he came in.

A minute later I see Ryan walking towards me. "Hey" I sat standing up from the bench. He nodded back and picked up my bag from me.

"Benji said I should drop you off home" he said as we walked towards our school car park. "Yeah he did" I said.
"you wanna hang out" I asked due to the fact that we haven't really been as close as we were before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
V0T3 & C0MM3NT ❤️✌️
Guys i know this is short but y'all have been wanting me to update so badly I had to just give this in