Hangovers

Jesus Christ, my head fucking kills.

It was only 8 in the morning but I decided to head over to Momoland to see how everyone else was doing. I could've stayed in bed, but I thought taking a walk would help me a lot more - plus, it was hard falling back asleep since my "sober" ass couldn't stop thinking about her.

I decided to wear sunglasses - even though the sun wasn't out - in order to hide the fact that I got wasted last night. As I stumbled my way to the shop, I constantly had to fix my glasses because every step I took felt like I was creating an earthquake - gheez, I probably look an idiot.

I passed by cyclists and a hoard of joggers - heck, I almost got ran over by them. But honestly, what the hell, why are there so many people out at 8 on a freezing, dull, and foggy Saturday morning. It boggles my mind - sleep you crazy fucks.

I think I was about a block away from my favourite place when I spotted this short girl with a bob cut going up to different people and being rudely shoved away. Despite my pounding head and desperate need for something to drink, I decided to approach her and did my best to conceal my stumbling.

However, when she saw me heading her direction, she ran up to me very quickly - and I was super grateful; I really couldn't walk straight.

"Hey," she starts off, "could you please help me find this cafe?" She gestures to her phone and coincidentally, she was pointing at Momoland. I wasn't surprised she asked - the shop was in some next area hidden behind a main road and unless you really tried to find it, it wouldn't be likely that you'd stumble upon it.

"Yeah for sure. I was actually heading there right now," and I began to walk; expecting her to follow in my direction. She was constantly a pace behind me, so without fixing my gaze or turning my head back to look at her, I ask, "Why are you heading over there anyways?"

She seemed a little surprised I asked but she quickened her pace so we were shoulder to shoulder and she says, "Well, I'm pretty new to the area but many of my friends have been here and say that this cafe was the best in the whole area..." She seems super cheery and I honestly couldn't keep up with her mood - I should've just stayed in bed, "... and I just wanted to try it out. That's pretty much it." Yikes, was she still talking?

"Ah, that's pretty cool," I regretfully lie, "What's your name by the way?"

She turns her body slightly towards me, puts out a bright smile, and sticks out her hand, "My name is Ahin!"

I lifted my sunglasses and let them rest on top of my head then shook her hand, "Ah, Nancy."

We were pretty close to the shop, but I couldn't see any lights on, so I got Ahin to quicken her pace with me and head to the store. But when I got to the window, I saw familiar figures lounging and held the door open for Ahin as we went inside.

I was about to shout a good morning, but noticed Hyebin was the only sane person in the store. Daisy was leaning on the counter with her head down, and Jane and Nayun were here too, but they were wearing their pyjamas - Jane in her Gudetama set and Nayun in her Charmander onesie. Both of them seemed like they passed out with their coffees in hand.

Then, I see another figure wearing sweats and an oversized hoodie, and not knowing who it was for sure, I called out and she quickly turns - and I couldn't contain my laugh. Her clout goggles - which took up most of her face - propped up her nose and her hair was a huge mess; but she looked super adorable.

"Princess!"

"Dabin!" I giggle as she stumbles towards me to give me a bear hug.

"You too, huh?" Hyebin calls out, causing the other two girls on the counter to wake up.