Something Special [Y]

For these next few chapters, it'll be in Yeonwoo's point of view, enjoy!

...

These last few days have been super exhausting - getting used to the time difference was very rough and juggling work to fit into my non-existent sleep schedule did not help at all.

Sleep? What is that anyways?

It was December 22nd and I was super excited for Christmas. It will be a first with my friends that I made in Momoland and I couldn't honestly ask for a better set of friends to spend the holidays with.

At this moment, it was three in the afternoon and I just began my shift; today, I was working with Daisy since Hyebin had to do some business for the store elsewhere, but it seemed pretty fair. It definitely gave me a chance to just relax and talk with Daisy.

It honestly felt like forever since I had a talk with her because she was always out with Nancy.

It seemed like my time in Korea - and even til now - definitely helped them get closer or something.

Was I jealous?

Pffftttttttt....

Yes.

But best friends shouldn't feel this way, right?

"Heya Yeonwoo! How's it going?" Daisy asks as she pulls me into a hug.

"Still pretty tired - I'm hungry," I say as I lean my body on the counter.

Daisy giggles and pats my shoulder, "Poor Yeonwoo, you're always hungry and tired."

"Ya!" I exclaimed, but then I took a few seconds to think of a time I wasn't ever tired or hungry and honestly, I don't think that's ever happened before, "actually... you right girl."

Daisy laughs a little harder and shakes her head before she asks me, "How's June by the way?"

"He's actually doing great! He loves the city a lot."

"Ah... Well, that's good," Daisy lets out in a questioning tone while she avoided my gaze. I wonder why she asked about him?

"Yeah," I followed after and the air seemed a bit off.

Did I do something wrong?

"Everything alright Daisy-ah?" I questioned as I touched her shoulder, but she seemed very unaffected by my action and continues to dry mugs. When she finally looks up at me, she innocently shrugs and pulls her lips into a tight line.

I sighed, "Well, if you want to talk about it, I'm always all ears."

"I know bro."

My relationship with Daisy has always held a very sibling kind of vibe - we fucked around and would playfully tease each other during work, but lately, it just feels a little different.

I just couldn't wrap my finger around it.

With the silence that followed our short conversation, I decided to just think about Nancy - I mean, who wouldn't think about her.

She has a beautiful and calming voice that can lull me to sleep any time, her complexion always radiated some kind of glow (no matter the lighting), and she is super adorable 24/7.

She always had something to say and if you honestly sit down with her at a coffee shop, she'll just talk and talk and talk - it was super cute though.

Easy going, playful, constantly dazed, and a literal marshmallow - that pretty much sums her up.

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Daisy with her hand resting on the counter and the other holding a towel slung over her shoulder, "I have a question bro."