Gentle [Y]

Yeonwoo POV
(Kind of a long one :p)

...

"Dabin?"

We're in my room, lights beautifully hung along the ceiling and the walls. We were inches apart and as I held her hands,

I stared into her eyes,

And said,

"I love you, Nancy."

And not a moment later, she responds,

"I love you too, Yeonwoo."

The smile on my lips grew and my heart felt like dancing. I couldn't believe this was happening - and with her mirrored reaction, I guess she couldn't believe it either.

Gently, her hands travel up to cup both sides of my neck, sending shivers down my spine, and mine feathered her waist, caressing her slim figure.

Slowly, she leans in closer - clearing the gap that existed between our lips.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this," she whispers right by my lips.

I felt her warmth, her breath, and the beating of her heart - which was as rapid as mine.

I closed my eyes and whispered her name, "Nancy."

"Yeon-"

...

"-woo? Yeonwoo, get up."

Wait... Huh?

"Dabinnnn... You're on me..." a soft moan escaped from under me.

I groaned.

What the hellllllll - why do I always wake before the good parts?

"Good morning," I grumbled.

"Dabinnnn... Get off meeeee..."

I smiled and turned my head which was by her own to see what view awaited me. You see, I was completely pinning Nancy down in total starfish mode and I saw that her hair was everywhere.

And our faces were only inches apart.

So I instantly turned my head away from her in embarrassment because I knew I probably looked as bad as she did, and moaned loudly in response.

"Ya, I'm gonna shove you off," Nancy threatens by my ear, giving me goosebumps.

I decided to test her and just mumbled in her pillow as a response.

Suddenly, I felt a buckle underneath me and the next thing I knew, Nancy was on top of me, pinning my arms above my head and straddling my waist between her legs. Her lips were ajar as if she had trouble breathing and she still had a sleepy look in her eyes.

Wow, I'm definitely loving the view.

"Good morning princess," Nancy says in a raspy voice, followed by a smirk - making my face heat up.

Wow, and I'm loving her bed voice, too.

"Hey," I pouted, "I'm supposed to say that."

She chuckles and stands by the bed, "Oh shut up sleeping beauty, I was calling you in your sleep for a good half hour and you didn't move at all." After saying this, she grabbed a towel and started walking off to her bathroom, not before she calls out, "And when you were asleep, you kept on calling my name. Glad I'm in your dreams," and leaves me with a wink.

"YA! It was just a one time thing!" I yelled as I quickly got out of bed and followed her to the washroom.

Yeahh... It wasn't a one time thing. I dream of her so often, it's actually funny.