Jagiya

When Yeonwoo's eyes found mine, her smile stretched from ear to ear and little laugh lines appeared at the corner of her eyes. She let Chubz down and surprisingly, Chubz quickly waddled and stood on her hind legs in front of me while placing her paws on my leg.

Hyebin, Daisy, and Jooe squealed after seeing Chubz and immediately ran to pet her, which kept the puppy super occupied.

That left me with Yeonwoo.

Oh, and June.

As surprised as I was to see him here, I couldn't help but run into Yeonwoo and I jumped into her embrace like there was no tomorrow. Almost immediately, she wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her head right by mine. With each deep breath she took, I felt the hairs behind my neck stand and my heart beat began speeding up.

I don't think you understand how happy at that moment; it felt like finally drinking a shit ton of cold water after being dehydrated for hours.

"Glad you're back Dabin," I whispered.

I felt her smile stretch even more, "Mmm, happy to be back."

After the others got a chance to greet Yeonwoo, she suddenly takes June's arm as he kind of hid right behind her and formally introduced him to us.

June was tall, that's for sure. He had a well structured face, a button nose, and a nicely proportioned face - one that screams "ultimate heart throb". His hair seemed effortlessly tousled back and he had a very nice fade - nothing too dramatic - and I gotta admit, he has a very nice build - broad shoulders, sculpted arms and a slim waist.

He also decided to wear a black, short-sleeved button down - leaving the last few buttons at the top undone - and wore a clean, sleek pair of black slacks which were cuffed at the ankle. To complete the look, he also wore a gold watch and all white tennis shoes.

If there was one word to describe him, it would be: attractive.

Like, SUPER attractive...

Am I jealous? Pffttttt...

Okay, maybe a little...

"Nancy?"

"Bro, you good?"

"Ya, Nancy-ah."

"Sorry, she does this all the time."

"Yeah, you get used to it."

* Ruff ruff *

I instantly fix my gaze to look at the people around me - and Chubz - and noticed June flashing me a charming, yet down to earth smile that extended to his eyes.

Wow, he is very handsome. Do I stand a chance against him?

When his smile relaxes, his eyes roam around my face and he says in a smooth and creamy voice, "Hey, Nancy right? Yeonwoo has told me a lot about you. I'm June," and with that, he extends his hand out to me, which I confidently shake.

"Yeah, I've heard a bit about you too. What brings you here to the states?"

"Ah, I'm actually here for business. In Korea, I worked at Lee & Co for a few years and they offered me a promotion and a position here," as he talked, the others (heck, even Chubz) were paying the upmost attention and lingering on every word he said, "I accepted it and saw it as an opportunity to do some travelling as well."

He's smart, friendly, seemingly adventurous and captivating from how my friends were acting, attractive, and fit - without a doubt.