Throwback [Y]

Yeonwoo's POV

...

Despite the Khia holiday mix playing in the background, I pecked Nancy's lips one last time before taking her hand and leading her out of the room.

"Dabin?" Nancy whispers.

"Yeah?"

"Did you plan this?" she asks obliviously.

I chuckled and told her that I did - that I thought about it earlier in the week.

"So, are we actually dating now?"

We were right by the staircase when she asked me this question and I turned around to face her. She still looked surprised and stunned from what just happened in my room, so to reassure her, I cupped a hand on her cheek and planted a gentle kiss on her lips.

After slowly pulling away, her eyes stayed closed, so I leaned by her ear and playfully whispered, "Will you officially be my girlfriend?"

She giggled and hugged me in response, "Yes, jagi."

I hummed against her ear and held her tighter, "I like it when you call me that."

Suddenly, she shoves me against the wall and chuckles, "Don't push it Dabin."

Then, Nancy takes my hand and leads me down the stairs.

To be really honest, I still couldn't believe we're a thing now. I've waited quite a while, and now, it's finally happened.

I can't believe this is real.

As my feet hit the last few steps, I heard crackers and loud popping out of nowhere and the both of us jumped back into each other's arms.

"CONGRATS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!"

A rainfall of gold speckles and confetti surrounded Nancy and I.

What the shit?

Nayun and Jane were on either side of the stairs holding what looks like confetti cannons. Daisy, Jooe, Ahin, and Taeha were holding a bunch of empty glasses, and Hyebin was holding a large bottle of champagne with both hands.

"Guys, what's all this?" Nancy questions as she loosens her hold on me.

"We're celebrating you two, duhhh," Jooe answers. As I looked around, everyone just had huge smiles on their faces.

Nancy looks confused, "How did you guys know this would happen?"

Everyone laughed at her question and she noticeably gets flustered. Daisy walks up to her and playfully says, "Well lover girl over here asked us to help us set everything up."

Her eyes widened and her gaze shifted between me and the rest of our friends, "Oh my God, how long did you guys know about this?"

Nayun laughed and said, "Since a few days ago bro."

"So everyone knew that she liked me and you guys didn't say anything?" Everyone in the room shared toothy smiles.

"Well duh," Taeha says and flicks Nancy's forehead, "it wasn't our place to say it anyways and we thought helping Yeonwoo out would make it romantic."

Ahin joins in and tells Nancy, "Anddd, we already knew this would happen since you guys told us you liked each other before today even happened sooo..."

It was my turn to be left in shock, "Nancy told you guy she liked me? Since when?"

"Since you left for Korea bro. Its been a while."