Chapter 3

Shawn's POV:
Cindy that's such a pretty name for such a pretty girl. I caught myself staring at her and I looked down hoping she didn't notice me. What is happening to me? It was dead silent for a few minutes and we both didn't know what to say. I didn't want to say anything wrong and she's probably freaking out over the fact that she's in a room with me. I have to know why she was on the streets crying. I just have to. She looked so broken and I really want to help her with whatever she's dealing with.

"So I know you don't want to talk about this and I'm sorry for asking but what happened?" I said breaking the silence.

She looked at me and her brown eyes didn't look warm, they looked cold and there was so much pain in them.

I grabbed her hands and kissed them a few times "you can trust me" I whispered making her get goosebumps everywhere.

"I- uhm, I get bullied at s-school" she stuttered making my heart sink. I'm so sorry. She started shaking and I kept holding her hand trying to tell her that I was still here and that I wasn't gonna leave. She looked down and I felt a wet liquid drop on my hand. It were tears that escaped her eyes. I gently tilted her head so she was looking at me and wiped away her tears.

"It's okay Cindy" I whispered.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying to find the strength to continue her story.

"They started bullying me because I was the chubby one in class and I really wanted to be part of their group.." she continued as tears kept rolling down.

"I started to work out every single day till I couldn't move a single muscle anymore and I barely ate" she said fully sobbing now. My heart broke when she mentioned that she was starving herself just so she could fit in. That's why she looked so skinny when she got up from the cold concrete earlier today. I didn't know what to say so I just hugged her trying to comfort her. She backed up and wiped away her tears.

"But I'm not done yet." She said. She took another deep breath and I could tell that this one was gonna be even harder to tell.

"M-my home situation is not the best" she said trying to hold in the tears this time but it didn't work. She broke down again and I wish I could take the pain away. I wish I could help her feel better but I couldn't. She's too broken already and it broke my heart into a million pieces.

"What's exactly going on in your home situation? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I respect that!" I said not trying to come of rude.

She didn't say anything and stood up. This time I could see her legs better and there were bruises everywhere. She's getting abused. I felt myself tearing up and soon enough a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I'm so sorry Cindy" I said with pain in my heart.

"It's okay, it's not your fault" she said as another tear rolled down.

"But you don't deserve this. You're absolutely amazing and that comes from a guy who barely knows you!" I said.

"The people who bully you are literally blind and dumb for not respecting you for who you are!" I continued.

"And your parents are so wrong for doing this to their own daughter"I said.

"The reason why they're doing this is because I'm worthless, I'm a nobody!" She said crying even more.

"Cindy you're not worthless nor a nobody. You're a beautiful girl with such a sweet personality" I said holding both sides of her face making her look into my eyes. She calmed down and hugged me making me pull her closer to me.

"Please let me help you to love yourself again"

-

Cindy's POV:
Woah just woah. I can't believe that Shawn Mendes is trying to make me love myself again. I was nervous to tell him about my bullying experience and fucked up home situation. He got tons of fans who love him, he got wonderful parents and a sweet sister and he enjoys life. And then there's me. Why does he want to help me? But I knew I needed help. I knew I needed someone to lean on because I literally had no one else. He already did so much for me. He offered me to stay at his condo but the most important one is that he makes me feel safe. I don't have to worry about getting hit by my parents when they're drunk and I don't have to worry about my bullies anymore. This is my only chance to survive life.

"Okay" I finally said making him pull me even closer to him if that's even possible.

"How about we watch some movies and go to sleep?" Shawn suggested making me nod my head.

"Yes I would love to." I said showing a quick smile. We put on a random movie and watched it. We were halfway when I felt my eyelids getting heavier and soon enough darkness took over.

-

Shawn's POV:
When we were halfway through the movie, I noticed that Cindy fell asleep. She cuddled up to me and it was the cutest thing ever. Her lips were parted a little and her hair was messy but she still looked so cute. I'm happy that she agreed to let me help her. She deserves all the love and happiness in the world and I'm gonna make sure she gets that. A few minutes later the movie ended and I was ready to go to sleep. I wanted to sleep on the couch tonight but Cindy is cuddled up to me and she looks so comfy right now. I can't wake her up now so I decided to cuddle up to her too. I pulled her closer to me and kissed the top of her head.

"Goodnight beautiful."

A few hours later I got woken up by my alarm.

"What the heck?" I whispered. Reminder: 09:00 meeting Andrew. Oh shit I totally forgot about that. I carefully got up and got ready. I grabbed some paper and a pen and wrote down that I went to a meeting and left. On the way to my car I quickly texted Cindy some sweet and positive messages just to brighten up her day and I drove off. Let's get this day started.

A/N
I hope y'all enjoyed this part! Comment what you thought and vote if you want more xx

Word count: 1145