Chapter 26

Cindy's POV:
"Okay baby take care of yourself okay? I'll be back at around 2" Shawn said giving me a soft peck on my lips.

"Okay tell Andrew I said hi and I love you" I said giving him a soft and gentle smile. He winked at me and just like that closed the door.

I know what you're thinking, Cindy where is he going to? The answer to that is pretty simple for a busy and hardworking singer like him. He's going to a meeting which leaves me all alone. I don't mind it though, I got so many things to do anyway. I have to do some stuff for court that I have to attend soon which is scary as heck but I want to get it over with. I'm ready to leave the past behind and start living my life again. With Shawn.

I decided to put on some music and do some house cleaning. It was necessary because we hadn't cleaned it after the New Year's Eve party which was 4 days ago. I started to clean the kitchen first and then I tidied the living room.

"Let's get lost tonight" I sang along to Shawn's song lost in Japan while I continued to clean the house. I did some crazy dance moves and I was actually having fun. Today is gonna be a great day.

-

As I was cleaning the house and dancing like a god damn fool I heard the doorbell ring. I looked at the big clock on the wall and it was only 12.

"Who could be there at this time" I said raising my eyebrow in confusion. I quickly made my way down to the hallway and opened the door.

"Hello how can I help you?" I friendly smiled revealing a tall girl with brunette hair. She looks familiar. Where have I seen her before?

"Hi I'm Lauren" she said shaking me hand giving me the fakest smile you could possibly give.

"I'm Cindy?" I said making it more come out as a question. Why is she here and what does she want?

"I'm sorry I'm not trying to be rude but what are you doing here exactly?" I asked her politely even though I was getting a little frustrated.

"Oh yeah, I'm an old school friend of Shawn" she began making me immediately jealous. Was she just a friend or do they have a history together?

"and I was nearby so I thought I thought why not stop by for a while" she finished making me giving her a quick fake smile.

"Shawn isn't here actually but you can come in if you want? He will be there soon" I said being the polite girl I am. Wtf am I doing?

I let her in and we slowly made our way towards the living room. She looked so familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it where I met her before.

"I'm sorry but you look really familiar, have I met you before? I asked her as I took a good look at her.

"Yeah I was actually here at the New Year's Eve party a few days ago" she said giving me another fake smile.

"Ohh okay it must be that then" I said still not sure whether to believe that or not.

"So for how long have you known Shawn?" I asked breaking the silence making her smirk.

"Oh honey I've known him for years on years" she said proudly giving me a devilish smile. I swear to god if you don't stop I'll slap that smile off that pretty little face of yours. I didn't say anything which caused her to chuckle a little.

"Yeah I miss that cute Canadian guy. He was always so sweet to me" she smiled making me jealous instantly. And my anxiety is right around the corner, love that for me.

I couldn't stand the lovey dovey talk about my boyfriend anymore so I offered her something to drink until Shawn comes back home to explain all of this. I think I was wrong about the "this is going to be a great day" knock me out please.