Chapter 33

Cindy's POV:
"Babe can you please get me a blanket?" I asked Shawn while taking a sip of my hot tea.

"Yes of course honey" I heard him yell from the kitchen. You're probably wondering, Cindy why can't you get it yourself huh? Well the answer to that is that I'm unable to get of the couch myself. Why? Well my belly is massive right now.

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and damn I hate the way my body has changed over the past couple of months but I love it at the same time as well.

One of the best things that has ever happened to Shawn and I was finding out the gender of the baby. We're having a baby girl and Shawn couldn't stop smiling when the nurse said it was going to be a girl. He kept on saying "that's going to be my little princess" and it made my heart so full and tingly.

When I found out I was pregnant I was scared to tell him because I knew he wasn't ready to be a dad at such a young age but he told me that this was a blessing to him and even his fans were over the moon.

He also told me that before we got together, he already pictured us getting married and he wanted to start a family with me and when the word "family" came out of his mouth I couldn't stop blushing. He was the one for me all this time and it feels so surreal that we'll have a little girl running around in the house in a few weeks and maybe even a few days.

"Here you go bubba" he said kissing me neck as he tugged me in.

"Thanks baby" I smiled as I enjoyed the little neck kisses he gave me.

"Come here" I said as I grabbed the back of his neck pulling him gently down on top of me.

"I-I don't wanna hurt our little one" he managed to say as he kept on kissing my neck.

"Oh my god look at you" I gasped making him scrunch his nose.

"What do you mean?" He chuckled.

"Look at you acting like a protective dad" I said teasing him making him blush.

"Stop it" He said playfully slapping my arm away.

"It's cute" I said as I admired his now rosy cheeks. Gosh his eyes were just so freaking beautiful and his lazy eye was just too damn adorable.

"How did I get so lucky?" I breathed out as I looked at his lips.

"Well I should be asking the same exact thing" he said showing off his pearly white teeth. Our lips soon connected and all the feelings from when we first kissed came back. I'm still head over heels for him.

-

We stayed on the couch enjoying each other's company until I felt this heavy pain.

"Ouch" I said as I held my bump.

"Are you okay babe?" Shawn said getting up holding my back.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" I said closing my eyes. Hell no I wasn't feeling okay. My body hurts and I don't know what to do but I for sure don't wanna freak out shawn.

"Are you sure?" He asked worried.

"Y-yes" I puffed out. Yup I think I'm gonna die. What is going on? Why is my body acting like this?

"Babe please lay down" Shawn said trying to pull me down but I didn't want to lay down. I wanted to stand up and show him that it was nothing and that's exactly what I did.

"Look I'm fine" I said as I spun around but that was a bad idea.

"Oh my god" I yelped and that's when I felt water run down my thighs. My water broke.