Chapter 9

Shawn's POV:
"Yeah okay I get it.. I'll see you soon" I said ending the phone call as cindy and I entered my condo again. It was Andrew. He needed me again and I have to fly my ass over to LA again. I really don't want to leave Canada and I especially don't want to leave Cindy behind. The last couple of weeks have been amazing between Cindy and I. I never knew that someone could make me this happy. It's been a while since I was this happy to be honest. Don't get me wrong I love my job and I absolutely adore my fans but the anxiety that I had and still have during interviews and performances is absolutely killing me. A lot of people think that since I'm famous that I have the perfect life and that I get everything that my heart desires but little do they know is that I'm human too. I'm just like everyone else in the world. I have my insecurities too and being not good enough is one of them.

"Ugh" I said frustrated while pacing around the living room. Cindy saw that I was frustrated and came up to me.

"Hey hey what's wrong?" She asked wiping away a tear that rolled down my cheek apparently. I sighed and held her waist.
I looked at her and the anxious feeling kicked in.

"Andrew needs me again and I have to leave tonight.." I said barely breathing.

"Shawn" Cindy said as she grabbed my hands. She made me sit down and she kneeled down in front of me still holding my hands.

"Breathe in and breathe out" she said. She took a deep breath and breathed it out making me do the same. Once I was calm again she started playing with a strand of hair that was in my face.

"How about you get some rest? You look exhausted and your cute face deserves some sleep" she said pinching my cheeks. I blushed and kissed her forehead.

"You know what, you're right. I'm exhausted" I said yawning. I got up and walked upstairs. Cindy followed me and we made it to my room. I took my shoes off and got in bed. She tugged me in like a little baby making me smile. She's so cute god damnit.

"Do you want me to sing a song to you to make you fall asleep or what? She smiled. I shook my head and she chuckled. She bent down and kissed the top of my head.

"Sweet dreams bubba" she said turning off the lights before closing the door.

-

Cindy's POV:
I walked downstairs and smiled knowing that Shawn's finally getting some rest. He looked so sad and exhausted when Andrew told him that he had to go to LA tonight and I'm scared to death to be honest. I can't go with him since my passport is still at my parents house. I hate the fact that I can't go with him but there's no other choice then to stay here all by myself. I looked at the clock and it was only 5 pm. Shawn's Uber will pick him up at around 8 so there's 3 hours left.

Since Shawn was sleeping there was no way he could pack his own suitcase so I decided to do it for him just to give him less stress when he wakes up. I grabbed his suitcase and quietly walked to his walk in closet next door. I grabbed some of his black skinny jeans, some T-shirt's and some hoodies. I got 3 pairs of shoes and some other stuff and I was done.

As I was about to walk out I saw this cute hoodie and grabbed it "that's mine now" I said smiling holding it close to my chest. I walked downstairs and thought about what I could do to cheer him up when he wakes up.

"Getting food! That will cheer him up" I said to myself.

-

As I was walking I got this weird feeling in my stomach. It was as if someone was following me. I looked behind me and saw nothing suspicious. I shrugged my shoulders and I kept on walking but the feeling never left. It made me anxious. When I reached the supermarket the feeling was gone and I could finally breathe again. I walked to the sweets aisle and looked for the one thing that Shawn adores the most.