Chapter 15

Cindy's POV:
"Cindy would you please do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked making my heart skip a beat. He said what?

"I'm uhm- what?" I asked confused raising my eyebrow.

"Yes you heard me right Cindy. I want you to be mine forever. I love you and I finally realized it" he said holding my face with both of his hands.

I stared into his warm chocolate brown eyes. Oh boy I could get lost in them forever. His eyes were so relaxing and beautiful. I smiled and looked down biting my lip.

"I would love to be your girlfriend Shawn Peter Raul Mendes" I said looking up again making him smile uncontrollably.

I smiled even harder and crashed my lips against his. He smiled and grabbed the back of my neck deepening the kiss. This kiss was different, it was full of lust and passion. I didn't realize we were walking until my back came in contact with the wall.

"You're so beautiful" Shawn said in between kisses. His lips traveled down to my neck lightly sucking on it making me close my eyes in pleasure. I bit my lip trying to hold in a moan but I could hold it anymore.

"Sh-Shawn" I managed to say.

He groaned and held my hands up against the wall. I couldn't do anything and I loved it. He took control and I didn't mind at all but after a while I got impatient and I wanted to touch him. His lips lowered down to my collar bone and all I could do was watch him do it.

"Oh come on" I groaned making him smile against my skin.

"Please I wanna kiss you so bad" I sighed trying to get out of his grip this time. He looked up and briefly touched my lips.

"Fucking tease" I said biting my lip. He chuckled and decided to tease me even more. He kissed me all over my face except my lips. He kissed the corners of my mouth and I somehow managed to get out of his grip this time. I grabbed his face and crashed my lips against his again. My hands went through his hair and slowly to the back of his neck pulling him closer to me if that was even possible.

Our bodies were pressed against each other and I decided to tease him this time. One hand was still holding his neck but the other hand slowly went down to his chest and to the hem of his pants. His breath hitched and I smiled knowing that I was the reason behind it.

"Don't do that to me Cindy" he whispered.

"Make me" I dared him. As he was about to kiss me his phone rang making both of us groan. He grabbed the phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller ID.

"Oh hell no Andrew you're not gonna interrupt us again" Shawn said as he threw away his phone before picking me up. My legs immediately wrapped around his torso and he walked towards the bed gently laying me down. He hovered on top of me and grabbed my thigh lightly squeezing it still not breaking the kiss once.

Are we about to do it? What do I do? What if I will mess up and most important, am I ready for it? All these questions popped up and Shawn stopped as if he could read my mind.

"I don't want to rush things okay?" He whispered making me nod my head in agreement.

"I respect you too much for that and I want you to be ready. I'm not going anywhere any time soon" he said pecking my lips.

"You're the best" I smiled messing up his hair. He was still in between my legs and I blushed at the thought of doing more than just kissing. He noticed that I blushed and laughed.

"You know what? I wanna take you somewhere" Shawn smiled said making me confused yet again.

-

Shawn's POV:
"You know what? I wanna take you somewhere" I smiled making her confused again.