Chapter 16

Cindy's POV:
After we shared our I love you's our eyes never left each other's. His fingertips started tracing down my body and I could feel the goosebumps coming up on my bare skin. My breath hitched and I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore. I know what you're thinking, Cindy why are you so nervous? It's not like you haven't kissed him before. And yes that's true but the feeling of his lips on mine is pure and it's sweet like candy. His big warm hands feels good on my skin and I don't want them to leave.

"What are you thinking of?" Shawn whispered against my lips making me snap out of my thoughts.

"About you and all the things I wanna do with you" I whispered back impatiently. C'mon Shawn just kiss me already god damnit.

"Mm what kind of things eh?" He teased squeezing my butt. Okay I'm done, if you won't do it then I will. I crashed my lips against his and his hands immediately pulled me closer to him. My hands grabbed the back of his neck trying to deepen the kiss again. His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like I've ever experienced.

I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolves into his. My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. My veins throb and my heart explodes. I have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever. His lips really tastes like sweet honey and I couldn't get enough of it. I felt his hand going up to my bikini top and he unclipped it leaving it loose around my chest. My heart started beating faster and faster and I could feel his do the same. His fingers slowly pulled the straps down leaving me in only my bikini bottom. I felt nervous but Shawn showed me that I shouldn't be ashamed by connecting his lips against my neck. I let out a little moan and Shawn groaned.

"I honestly really want you right now Cindy" he said out of breath. He pulled me even closer to him and I could feel his member close to my area. Oh fuck.

"But I don't want to rush things" he said as he kissed my jaw. Even though I really wanted it, I wanted to get to know him more first. We just became boyfriend and girlfriend and I wanna enjoy this moment for a little longer.

-

Shawn's POV:
I just knew that it wasn't the right time to go further yet. We just became a couple and I want to take things slow and keep things interesting and I honestly love the this game that we're playing right now. I love the way she teases me and I love how she makes my heart beat faster. She's the reason behind all of this. I stroked her hair and kissed the tip of her nose gently when all of a sudden a loud thunder came causing Cindy to yell.

"Holy shit that scared the living shit out of me" she said as she snuggled up to me. She backed up when she realized she wasn't wearing her bikini top anymore and her cheeks turned bright red making me chuckle.

"Don't worry I didn't mind it all" I said making her slap my chest in response. I raised my hands up in defense and she smiled. She put her top on again and we decided to get out and get some rest. I'm planning on taking her out to the mall tomorrow to buy some clothes and do a little photo shoot when we get back. As we were walking upstairs I quickly slapped her ass making her gasp.

"Shawn stop it!" She giggled trying to cover up her butt making me laugh.

-

The next day I woke up with a smile on my face. Not only because the girl of my dreams was laying in my arms but also at the fact that I'm going shopping with her. She really wanted it and today's the day. I can't wait to take cute pictures of her and set it as my lock screen on my phone. I wanna spoil her today and I don't care what she will say. I honestly don't even care how many people or fans there will be at the mall. I want people to know that this is my girl and that I'm proud of it. I will hold her hand and I will hold her purse if she wants me to. I will kiss her on the lips when I crave them. I don't care anymore. I'm not afraid what people will say. I'm the happiest when I'm with her. So there's nothing holding me back.