Chapter 10

Cindy's POV:
It all happened so fast that I can't even progress what just happened. I kneeled down to an almost lifeless Shawn and started screaming.

"Shawn please stay with me!!! Don't leave me please" I said bursting out in tears.

"I-I need you" I stuttered shaking Shawn before the paramedics took a hold of me, trying to calm me down but it didn't work. I tried to wring myself through the people so I could hold Shawn again but I was too weak.

Tons of people were around us and I'm pretty sure that there were fans as well. The police made them back up so they could do their thing, giving me the time to look at the car.  It  hit a streetlight. The car was completely destroyed.

"They're still alive" one of the policeman yelled. My parents are still alive and I haven't even heard if Shawn was okay. My parents slowly got out of the car and their eyes meet mine. I was furious and walked up to them.

"look what you've done!" I yelled as tears kept rolling down my already red stained cheeks.

"Why! Why did you have to hurt the one person that actually cares about me? He was my rock all this time"

"He made me feel loved and most important, he made me feel safe!" I said sobbing while one of the policeman held my arm making me yelp in pain.

"Ow my arm, my arm" I said making the agent roll up my sleeve. They saw the dark bruises and immediately walked towards my parents

"You're under arrest for abuse and attempted murder" he said as he and one of his colleagues handcuffed them. I'm finally free. They took them to the police station and a sigh of relief escaped my lips.

"We got no pulse" the paramedics said and all eyes went back to Shawn.

"No no no this can't be happening please do something!" I yelled coming closer.

"We've tried honey" one of them said. 

"p-please don't let him go" I cried kneeling down in front of Shawn. I grabbed his hand and kissed it.

"Shawn listen to me.I know you're still there. You can do this, I believe in you! Please don't leave me hanging now. I-I love you" I whispered in his ear as a tear fell down. A few seconds went by and there was still no pulse. They wanted to end it but that's when a miracle happened.

"We got a pulse again!!" They said. Everyone started clapping and I was overwhelmed with emotions.

"I know you could do it baby" I whispered as I kissed his forehead.

He wasn't stable yet but we at least got his pulse back. We got into the ambulance and drove off full speed to the hospital. I knew I needed to text his parents about this. I was nervous to tell them what happened since this was all my fault. I was supposed to lay there but Shawn put his own life in dangerous by saving me. Karen texted me back that they were coming immediately making me relieved. We made it to the hospital and rushed inside.

"Honey you have to stay here okay? He will be okay" one of the assistant said closing the door in front of me.

Shawn's POV:
When the car hit me, I felt numb and I couldn't see anything. It was as if I got into a deep black hole and there was no way out. Even though everything went black I could still hear people scream and shout. I could hear a girl screaming at someone and I could hear the paramedics talking to each other but soon I felt myself falling away and the voices faded away. 

I heard the same girl say no a few times and she held my hand and kissed it.

"Shawn listen to me. I know you're still there. You can do this, I believe in you! Please don't leave me hanging now. I-I love you" the female voice said. Electricity ran through my veins and I felt myself getting stronger and stronger.