Chapter 14

Shawn's POV:
"Wow Toronto you guys have been absolutely amazing to me. Thank you for all the love and support that you guys have given me these past few years. I wouldn't be standing here if it weren't for you guys. Thank you for making my dream come true, I love you!" I said overwhelmed looking through the massive crowd.

I took a deep breath and strum a string on my guitar before looking up.

"It's almost over but I got one more song for you guys tonight" I smiled making the fans yell my name. I smiled again and strummed another string.

"This song is called there's nothing holding me back" I said before my band took it over for me.

"I wanna follow where she goes" I started making everyone go crazy.

"I think about her and she knows it" I sang making me immediately think of Cindy. This song reminds me of her. I wanna follow every path she takes and she knows that I'm constantly thinking about her. The chorus came and everyone was singing along.

"Oh, I've been shaking I love it when you go crazy. You take all my inhibitions. Baby, there's nothing holding me back"

As I was about to sing the next line my eyes landed on Cindy. The words couldn't get out of my mouth anymore. I was mesmerized by her beauty. Luckily the crowd knew the words so they did it for me but my eyes never left hers. She was dancing with my mom and Aaliyah and she looked so happy. I smiled and bit my lip looking down and I finally found the words again and I sang the last phrase.

"Alright Toronto sing it with me as loud as you can!" I yelled.

"Baby there's nothing holding me back!" I sang making everyone cheer and clap.

"Thank you Toronto, you were the best" I yelled through the mic before walking off stage.

"You did amazing Shawn" Andrew said giving me a hug.

"Thanks man" I smiled making him pat my back. I walked towards the couch but I felt someone jump on my back.

"You did amazing" the female voice said kissing my neck. Cindy.

"Thank you beautiful" I said putting her down. I turned around and put a strand of hair behind her ear making her blush.

"Eh Shawn, do you want to come with us or do you two love birds wanna go home by yourself?" Andrew said making us chuckle.

I actually really wanted to bring Cindy to her place to pick up some of her belongings
since she really wanted it.

"No we're good, I actually want to bring Cindy somewhere" I said putting my arm around her shoulders pulling her closer to me. He nodded and left.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked making me shrug my shoulders.

"You'll see" I smiled slowly pecking her lips. We got in the car and I drove off. A few minutes later we pulled up in her street making her gasp.

"Shawn you didn't have to" she said making me shush her immediately.

"You deserve to get your belongings back" I winked before stepping out of the car. We slowly made our way to the front door and Cindy opened it. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"Hey don't worry, they're not here remember?" I said standing behind her rubbing her arms. We got in and the house was an absolute mess. Bottles of different kinds of alcohol was laying around the entire house. Cigarettes were laying everywhere etc. We finally made our way upstairs to her room. She opened the door and her room was even messier. Her mattress was laying next to her bed and so much more.