Chapter 17

Shawn's POV:
The photos turned out really beautiful and I just can't wait to share this on my Instagram. I've always wanted to do this and now I finally got myself a perfect girlfriend and I wanna show my fans that I found the one for me. I wanna post silly videos and adorable photos of her on my story. I wanna show the world that I'm the happiest when I'm with her. She's my world. She's my everything. It was getting darker outside and I put the fire place on. Cindy was cooking in the kitchen and it smelled amazing. She was making some pasta and I couldn't wait to eat it.

While she was preparing the food, I was staring at the pictures that we took together and I just had to post it on the gram. Even though Cindy told me not to, I wanted it. She specifically didn't want me to post it because she was scared of the reactions but I told her that no matter what they'll say, my love for her wasn't going to change a damn thing. I put a red hard in the caption and took a deep breath

"Here goes nothing" I whispered as I pushed the post button. Not even 1 minute in and I already got around 12000 likes. I got tons of positive comments but also a lot of hate ones too and most of the hate was about Cindy. fuck.

"Hey bubba, the pasta is rea- wait what the fuck Shawn?" She said as she walked towards me showing the picture that I posted. It was a picture of us kissing underneath the big tree.

"What? It's cute right?" I asked confused.

"Shawn I told you to not put these pictures out there! Do you know how many people will hate on me?" She yelled.

"Okay I may have crossed the line for not asking for your permission but what do you want then? Do you want to keep our relationship a secret forever? Huh?" I raised my voice in irritation while getting up. I get that she's scared of the reactions that we will get but she's not alone in this. I'm in the picture too and if someone's gonna hurt my girl, I will say something about it.

"Why are you so hurt about this? Can't I show my fans that I'm in love with you?" I asked her while trying to hold her hands but she walked passed me.

"I'm hurt because I told you to not post it Shawn. You know I'm an easy target. You know that I'm insecure about everything. I just wanted to stay out of the spotlight" She spat.

-
Cindys POV:
I can't believe that Shawn really posted that photo of us. Don't get me wrong I love Shawn but this went too far. I told him to keep the photos between us but now the entire world knows it. It's just all too early for me. We looked in each other's eyes and Shawn rolled his eyes making me raise my eyebrow. He grabbed his car keys and walked towards the door. He took one last glance at me and slammed the door behind him.

"What the fuck" I sighed while holding the bridge of my nose. Seriously why is he so mad? I told him not to post it but he did it anyway. I walked back into the kitchen and sadness kicked in. I decorated the table with candles and roses so we could have a romantic dinner before heading back to the condo tomorrow morning but this romantic dinner turned out in a disaster. Here I am, all alone in the middle of fucking nowhere where it's dark and no one is here to protect me. Not even Shawn. I don't even know where he went. All I know is that he's in the car and that he won't be coming back any time soon. A tear escaped my eyes but I quickly wiped it away. Did I mess up?

-

Shawn's POV:
I just had to get out for a while. I had to blow off some steam before I went crazy. I love her and I just hate the fact that I can't let my fans know that. I of course support her decision and I know I was wrong by posting the photo without her permission but I just wanted this pure and beautiful photo on my Instagram. Just looking at the photo makes me smile and I even put it as my lock screen that's how fucking in love I am with this girl. I hate what happened earlier today. This was our first fight as a couple and I absolutely despise it. I hate myself for raising my voice at her. I hate myself for walking off and leaving her behind in the middle of nowhere but I just had to leave the house to get some fresh air. I parked my car in a random parking lot and grabbed my phone. Should I text her?

Okay no I'm not going to text her just yet. I will come home soon anyway well I mean, I kinda have to. I decided to go on Instagram and check the comments on the photo. After reading some comments I got jealous instantly. There were a shit ton of guys who said dirty and kinky stuff about Cindy

They said that they would love to do things to her and I was not here for it. It's disrespectful first of all, and second she's my girlfriend and looking at these guys profiles got me really insecure. They weren't bad looking and I'm scared that Cindy will leave me for another guy. I'm afraid that I'm not good enough for her. I'm scared that someone will love her better than I can. I have to prove that I love her. I just have to.

I started my car and drove off full speed to get to my girl. Once I got the lake house I looked for the keys but I found out that I didn't had them with me.

"Fuck uhm what do I do? I should call her right?" I asked myself as I was pacing around. It was so cold and I could barely stay warm anymore. I dialed her number but she constantly declined.

"Cindy please pick up" I said trying to warm up my hands. I called her again and again and she still didn't pick up.

"Cindy!" I yelled hoping she would hear me but still no answer. I looked around the house trying to find a way to get in but didn't see anything that could help me. I was desperate and all I wanted was her on my skin.

I wanted to feel her hot breath on my skin. I wanted her to slowly whisper my name in my ear. I wanted to love her with everything that I had. I needed her. And I needed her now! I'm not giving up. I will find a way to get in.

-

Cindy's POV:
After I put the dishes in the sink I went straight up to the bathroom. I had to take a relaxing shower. I had to forget what happened today.  As I was about to take my clothes off, Shawn called me.

"Not now Shawn. Not now" I sighed declining the call. He called and texted me over and over again and I rolled my eyes ignoring him completely. After a few minutes I heard him call my name but I didn't bother to open the door even though I really wanted him. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a few seconds. I took my clothes off and was left in my bra and thong. This was the set that Shawn picked out for me at Victoria secret earlier. God damnit I can't get him off my mind. I quickly turned on the shower before taking everything off but that's when the door bursted open. Shawn.

He pinned me against the shower wall and kissed me roughly.

"Jump" He whispered in a sexy voice. I did what I was told and his hands immediately went under my butt lifting me up. I felt his lips against my shoulder, soft and gentle, so gentle I could almost believe it's the kiss of a breeze and not a boy. The water was running down our bodies and I couldn't be happier that he was here. Shawn was still wearing his clothes and I got impatient. I took the hem of his soaking wet shirt and I pulled it over his head leaving him shirtless. I bit my lip and traced his abs and crashed my lips against his again. I wanted more of him and got out of his grip. My feet touched the ground and I immediately grabbed his belt making his breath hitch.

"Are you sure?" He asks biting his lip. I nodded and bit his lip lightly. I unbuckled his belt and his pants slowly fell down his body onto the wet ground. He took his feet out and threw it out of the shower. And there we were. Both barely covered and hot. We stared at each other both breathing heavily. Shawn's lips came in contact with my neck and lightly started sucking on it making me moan out his name.

"S-Shawn" I slowly whispered in his ear making him press me closer to his body.

"What do you want princess?" He teased me making me groan. He knew what I wanted. I wanted him.

"I want you please. I'm ready" I said closing my eyes in pleasure while he sucked on my skin. He pressed his lips on mine and pulled down the straps of my bra and unclamped it not breaking the kiss once. He squeezed my butt making me slip out a little moan. He took the opportunity to remove my bra in one swift move and looked at me.

"God damnit Cindy you're so beautiful" he said as  his fingers went down my thong. He looked at me one last time.

"Are you sure you want this? I don't wanna hurt you. I want you to be ready and if not then we will stop right here" he said making me smile.

"No shawn, I want this. I want you" I said as I crashed my lips against his. I trust him.

A/N
I hope y'all are enjoying this book/series!!!

Vote if you liked!

Word count: 1766