Chapter 31

Cindy's POV:
"Oh my gosh you look absolutely stunning" Karen gasped when she saw me in my wedding dress. I spun around so they could see the full look and I gave her a genuine smile. I looked in the mirror, admiring the beautiful white dress I was wearing. I was speechless and overwhelmed.

I was speechless because of the fact that I loved this dress on me and I finally felt beautiful and confident in my own skin and the reason why I was so overwhelmed was because of the fact that I get to marry the man of my dreams. Shawn.

I never thought that this day would come but I'm extremely grateful that I've met the love of my life. I've finally realized that life isn't supposed to be easy. Everyone goes through tough shit and everyone will feel lonely sometimes but that's life.

It's something we have to deal with and we just have to make the best out of it. I mean look at me now. I was broken until this really cute guy came into my life. He took me to his home and took good care of me. He taught me to be patient, He taught me that everything happens for a reason and that everyone struggles to
manage life even himself.

Yes of course I was attracted to him because of his looks, I mean, come on would you look at that? But what made me attracted to him the most was his personality and his way of thinking. Whenever I felt sad or not myself, he always told me all the little things he loved about me just to bring a smile onto my face even if it was a tiny one.

Whenever I couldn't sleep he would always let me snuggle up to him and he would draw little circles on my back with his fingers to make me calm me down. He would softly sing my favorite songs into my ear to make me sleepy and when he noticed that my eyes were shut, he would kiss my temple a few times and he would tell me that he loved me unconditionally.

He always did it and still does. I love him and there's no one else I wanna spend my life with than with him. He's the one and I knew it from the start. It's happening.

"I've heard from Shawn that the rehearsals went great yesterday" Geoff said through the phone.

"Yeah it went great, luckily" I laughed making him laugh along.

"You know, Shawn can't stop telling how nervous he is" Geoff said making me bite my lip. Me too baby, me too.

-

Shawn's POV:
"Oh my god I'm gonna freak out. Freaking hell" I said redoing my tie for the 5th time which failed just as hard as all the other fails. My dad looked at me and cracked a laugh.

"What are you looking at?" I said frustrated making him laugh even more. He was fully on laughing at me and I couldn't help but laugh too.

"I'm sorry dad, I didn't mea-"

"hey it's okay Shawn, I know what you're going through" he said cutting me off while rubbing my back gently.

"You know when I married your mom, I was just as nervous as you." My dad began.

"Even though we were a couple for a few years and we both knew we wanted this, there was still this major pressure on our shoulders to say the yes word. But look at us now we're married, we have beautiful kids and we're living our bests lives" he said smiling at me making my heart flutter.

"And this will happen to you too" He finished making me thing about all the things that will happen after this. Yes I will marry the love of my life that's the important part but I will start a family with her too and that will be a huge gift.

Even though I'm scared as heck to drop the baby, I'm still 100% sure that I want this with her and only her. Gosh I'm more than ready to see her walk down that aisle in her beautiful dress, beautiful hair and makeup. I looked outside to the beautiful venue and yes, Cindy and I decided to share our vows in the beautiful and warm Maui, Hawaii where we got engaged. We wanted to experience the same feeling but this time it will be even more special and magical.