Chapter 30

Cindy's POV:
"Gosh this is breathtaking" I said looking at the beautiful sunset in front of us. I turned around and saw Shawn on his knee with a little box in his hands. My eyes went wide open and I covered my mouth with my hands as a single tear escaped the corner of eyes. This can't be happening rn. Am I dreaming? Is this real? Is he going to propose to me? All these questions popped up in my mind and I could feel more tears streaming down my already red stained cheeks.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered while trying to keep it all together. He smiled bright and looked at the box in his hands and looked up again staring right into my eyes. His eyes got watery and he took a deep breath.

"Cindy.." he started making my breath hitch.

"You-" he continued again but immediately stopped himself. He took another deep breath and I saw a tear rolling down his cheek making my heart flutter. He breathed out and chuckled.

"Gosh why am I like this" he whispered loud enough for me to hear. I smiled and waited for him to continue.

"Here we go again" he said making me laugh while wiping away a few tears.

"Cindy I know I've said this a million times already but I'm just gonna say it again" he finally said making me smile.

"From the very first moment I saw you on that one street in Toronto I just knew that you were the one for me" He said smiling as another tear rolled down both our cheeks.

"Even though you looked tired and empty, your eyes were the most loving and warm eyes I've ever seen. Whenever I hugged you and you snuggled up to me, I felt this weird feeling inside. I never really knew what it was but after months and months of being together and enjoying each other's company, I knew what it was." He sniffled while taking another deep breath.

"It was love." He said.

My heart started racing faster and faster and I just wanted to kiss him but I kept calm wanting him to continue.

"Andrew always teased me that I was in love with you and I always denied it until that day when I first told you that I loved you. I really meant it and I still do. I'm in love with you Cindy. I'm head over heels for you and I absolutely love it" he smiled showing off his perfect white teeth making the little hairs on my arm stand up. Goosebumps.

"When we first kissed, fireworks exploded in my belly and electricity ran through my veins. I couldn't get enough of you and I just wanted to kiss you all the time." He said while looking at my lips making me blush.

"I started loving you more and more every single day and my love for you is still growing. The first step that I wanted to take was to make you my girlfriend so I could show the entire world how amazing you are and how happy you make me and that came true" he sniffled again making me wipe away a little tear that escaped his eyes making him smile.

"Cindy, the past few months have been the best months of my life because you were in it. You truly make me happy and I just can't imagine my life without you anymore. You mean the world to me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you" He said making making my heart do a back flip.

I'm gonna break down in tears. Keep it together Cindy.

"I wanna have kids with you even though I'm scared to hold one but we will work on that when the time is there" he laughed making me crack a smile too. He's such a goof.

"But I especially wanna grow old with you" he smiled making me squeal.

-

Shawn's POV:
"But I especially wanna grow old with you" I said smiling. Shawn just drop the question already. My mind was telling me making me more nervous. My hands started to shake and I knew that I had to keep it together before I mess up.