Chapter 8

Shawn's POV:
"I'm giving your body the love that it missed this whole time" I said kissing her ribs another time.

Her breathing increased and she sighed closing her eyes. Goosebumps formed on her skin and I smiled knowing that I was the reason behind it. I know it's weird that I kiss her when we aren't even together but she's just too beautiful and I'm falling for her and hard. I can't control my feelings towards her anymore. I want her and I even think I need her. She makes me happy and it's crazy because I've only known her for such a short time. I don't know what Andrew will think of this but I couldn't care less. I'm gonna make her mine one day and no one is gonna stop me not even my own fans. I am scared though that if the time comes that my fans will hurt her. Don't get me wrong my fans are amazing but when it comes to girls they can say nasty things.

"Shawn?" Cindy said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes ba- Cindy" I said scratching the back of my head. Yup I was really about to say babe.

"I wanted to ask you if you could sing me a song so I can fall asleep babe" she said winking. Shit she got me.

I quickly grabbed her a big hoodie and she put it on. I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her forehead making her scrunch up her nose.

"Ew" she said playfully slapping my chest. She walked towards the bed but I didn't let her get away with this. I grabbed her hand and spinned her around so that she was facing me again. Her body was pressed against mine. I rubbed her arms and chuckled.

"That's not ew, that's called loving someone" I said stroking her hair.

"you love me?" She gasped.

"Yes and I love you more than I should" I said making her look down.

"You're way too good to me, I really don't deserve all of this. I don't deserve your love Shawn" she said feeling bad.

"Yes you do Cindy. You deserve way more than you think. You deserve to get attention. You deserve to get loved by someone and that's exactly what I'm doing. I don't care how many times I have to tell you this because I will keep saying it until you finally realize it" I said making her look down again. Stop hiding your beautiful face Cindy. I placed my index finger under her chin and tilted it up once

"You're beautiful, sweet, funny and so much more okay?"

"I don't want you to worry about any of this. It's not necessary" I said making her blush.

"Oh god what are you doing to me Shawn?" She said looking me in the eyes.

"I'm doing something that someone should've done in the first place and that's being there for you" I said pulling her in for a hug.

"Come with me" I said grabbing her hand. we walked towards the bathroom and I gently picked her up by her waist and sat her down on the counter. She was confused why I did it but she didn't say anything. I stood in between her legs and grabbed the makeup remover wipes behind her and I gently rubbed the material on her skin. She closed her eyes and let me do my thing.

"You look so so so beautiful Cindy woah" I whispered. Her skin was beautiful. Her eyelashes were beautiful and long. She didn't need any of that stuff on her face. She's beautiful just the way she is.

"What are you thinking about?" Cindy said making me snap out of my thoughts. "How beautiful you are without any makeup on, that's what I'm thinking about." I said making her laugh.

"So I look ugly with it?" She said smiling like an idiot.

"No no, you look cute with it but I love it when you're all natural you know" I said holding up her chin. The makeup was finally off, we brushed our teeth and I picked her up bridal style making her scream a little.

"Shawn put me down" she said hitting my chest again. I stuck out my tongue and gently laid her down onto the bed not wanting to hurt her ribs and collar bone. I laid down next to her and she put her head on my chest. I pulled the covers over our bodies and I played with her hair. After a few minutes I started singing my song, Fallin' all in you. Her body instantly relaxed when the first words escaped my mouth and soon enough I heard little snores. I smiled and thought about what we could do tomorrow. I have to take her to the doctors. I can't let her be in pain any longer. I soon felt my eyelids getting heavier. I looked down at Cindy and kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes. Goodnight Cindy and goodnight world.

Cindy's POV:
The bright sun hit my skin and I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I stretched my arms causing me to yelp in pain. Shawn's eyes shot open and he instantly held my lower back. "Slow down Cindy , try to breathe okay?" he said tired. I did what I was told and it hurt. "My ribs hurt so much Shawn" I sobbed. "I know I know and that's why we're going to see a doctor today" he suggested. "Okay" I said finally looking at him. He looked exhausted. "I'm sorry for waking you up" I said making him smile. He gently pinched my cheeks and put a strand of hair behind my ear "it's okay Cindy, lets get downstairs okay?" I nodded and tried to get out of bed. Shawn saw that I was struggling and helped me. We walked downstairs and made it to the kitchen. Shawn made some scrambled eggs and bacon for the both of us. As he was making the food I stood behind him and put my arms around his waist and hugged him. He turned his head so he could see me and smiled. He put the scrambled eggs and bacon onto a plate and gave it to me "enjoy" he winked making me smile. We ate in peace and Shawn spoke up.

"We should get ready to go to the doctor" Shawn said making me sigh. We walked upstairs and got ready. Shawn helped me every now and then and 20 minutes later we were sitting in the car. "Ready Cindy?" "Ready!"

Shawn's POV:
We made it to the doctors and we were currently waiting for Cindy's name to get called. After a while the doctors assistant finally called her name and we stood up. Cindy was nervous and I held her hand showing that I was here for her. She smiled down at our hands and we walked inside the room.
When we got in I was a little taken back by who was sitting in the room. It was a guy. "Hello I'm James Anderson" He said shaking Cindy's hand while checking her out making me furious. Oh hell no, that's not gonna happen "Uhm I got a question, where is doctor Matthews? I thought she would be helping
Cindy today? I said sassy. "Yeah she got sick so that's why, but don't worry I won't do anything to your girl" he winked making my blood boil.

Cindy squeezed my hand telling me that it was okay. "Okay Cindy I read that your ribs and color bone hurt. Am I right?" He asked making Cindy nod her head. "I really wanna check your ribs and collar bone okay? So can you please take of your shirt so I can take look." He said making her nervous. She slowly took off her shirt and I saw him smirk. I will kill this dude I swear. He touched her ribs and I didn't like it one bit. After a few minutes was finally done and I couldn't be happier. "Okay your ribs aren't broken but it was close and the same goes for your color bone. I will give you some painkillers and other medication and you'll be good to go. But you'll have to come back in a few weeks for a check up!" he said making both of us relieved. We shook hands and left. We walked towards the car in silence. When we reached the car Cindy grabbed my hand. "I know you were jealous when he touched me like that but you're the only one for me okay?" She said messing up my hair. "I better am"

A/N
Gonna update a few parts of this book, cause it's coming to an end already on my Instagram account so. Will be like 33/34 chapters for this book

vote if you liked!

Word count: 1509