Hey!

Hola so I decided that I'm publishing this book on Mondays, until I run out of pre made chapters... Just please enjoy! It was made with lots of love! Also the pic above is of Sawyer. Literally looks just like Jack but the scelera of one eye is green. Also on my device it turned the image on it's side... Oh well! I meant to publish this yesterday but the interest sucked. Sorry.

Sawyer's POV

"Hey what are you doing?! Let go of me!"

My father drags me down the hall. I struggle against his grip as his fingers begin to dig into my skin.

"Father stop!" I yell out at him. He's always impulsive. Acts before he thinks. Talks before he thinks. He can't feel empathy, just anger and pure rage.

"You only feel pain and empathy from your mother. You should've decided to be more like me, then I wouldn't have to punish you as much," he explains with anger soaking each word he speaks. My face covered in fear as I continue to try to make him let go. Then I think of something.

"Hey since you can't feel pain, can you feel this?" I ask as I pull out my gun and aim it at his head.

"Hey hey hey. Stop. Put down the gun. I didn't give it to you to shoot me with. Do you see me killing egos with knives for no reason? No you haven't," he let go of my arm and put his arms up.

"Since when were you afraid of me shooting you?" I mock him. He scoffs me and goes to grab my arm again. I grab his arm before he can grab mine.

"Why do you want to punish me so badly? I have never broken a single rule of yours and I don't harm you for no reason. What is a reason for harming me?"

He mutters to himself and takes his arm from my grasp.

"I'll have Schneeplestein take care of your cuts. I couldn't get myself to heal you. I'll be somewhere around here. Don't bother me for a few hours, okay?" He says. I nod in understanding and walk past my Dad to my room.

I sit there in silence at the desk in my room. The desk sits against the wall in the corner near the window. My bed sits at the opposite side of the window. Above it are some shelves with random figurines and miscellaneous toys covered in dust. The walls werr painted a mint green color and my Dad got me a short black carpet for the floor.

I turn my desk chair so it faces the door to my right and wait patiently. A few minutes later Schneeplestein, or Seán, comes in. He sees me and smiles awkwardly before holding up a first aid kit in his hand. His hand is shaking, not a lot but just enough to Be noticeable.

"I'm surprised he managed to get you in here," I acknowledge him. He nods and walks over to my desk.

"Yeah well he can control most JackSepticEye egos so you shouldn't be all that surprised. The only one around here that he doesn't control is Marvin. I'm surprised myself that he even stays around," he awkwardly laughs to himself.

"He stays around for me. At least that's what he told me," I explain quietly. Seán nods and pulls out some wipes and bandages from the kit.

"This may sting a little," he warns. He opens up an alcohol wipe and cleans my wounds. I wince at the pain but he doesn't seem to notice. He tosses it into a little plastic bag and takes out the bandage. He places an end under my arm and wraps it around my arm.

"So how has it been? Outside of the castle I mean," I question him. He sighs and pauses for a second.

"It's rough. Many alter egos are dying. All the Doctor ones try to help but not many survive. Let's just hope Anti will change his ways soon enough to heal them back to heal and revive them all," he describes. I just simply nod and he continues wrapping. I look out the window examining the outside world.

"Ever wondered what it's like in Malus' world?" I ask him.

"Sometimes. I occasionally talk with someone over there for advice and stuff. They are quite helpful. I hope we can be freed from Anti's rule soon," he answers. I nod in agreement as he finishes wrapping me up.

"Okay I'm done here. Anything you need before you go?" He asks me. I nod and shift in my seat.

"Is there someone I could be friends with?" I ask him. He looks at me confusingly and sits on my bed.

"What do you mean?" Seàn questions.

"The castle just gets boring. Having no one to hang out with all the time. I mean, sure I have Marvin who comes around but he's older than me by so much that he's more like a father then a friend," I explain myself. He nods in understanding and looks out the window.

"There is someone, but they live out of our reach," he says and shifts himself before standing up instead.

"My friend is one of their caretakers. He told me that they were harmed so he took care of them. Maybe you two could be friends." He smiles to try to lighten the mood.

"Do you know their name?" I ask excitedly. He shakes his head no and walks toward the window.

"He never told me their name, but I think you two will meet soon." He looks back at me with a hopeful smile. I smile too and he heads out saying bye to me. He shuts the door leaving me in my room. Alone.

I sit there for a few minutes before figuring out what I want to do. I grab my phone, yes I have one of those, and my gun for Dad's sake and head across the room out here to the gaming room. I open the door and see it just how I left it.

The couch pillows are thrown about, my lime green blanket is laying on the couch in a ball. The TV is off and the remote sits next to it on the tv stand.

I toss my things onto the couch and grab the Xbox controller. I power on the Xbox and TV and sit down on the floor against the couch.

The light from the screen fills the room and I play until all terrible memories of today are forgotten. At least for a little bit.