Who We Meetin'

Hey! Sorry forgot to publish last week, BUT I got all of you two chapters in one day to make up for it! Enjoy!

Sawyer's POV

I wake up the next day early in the morning. I feel a little sick and snuggle into my blankets. Marvin comes in not even five minutes later with some breakfast and a bottle of what I can only assume is medicine.

"Wake up sleepy head," Marvin calls as he places the items on my desk. I set myself up right on the bed feeling a little groggy. Marvin grabs the bottle and pours a little bit of it in a cup. He hands me the cup and motions for me to drink it. It actually tastes pretty decent. I instantly perk up.

"What was in that?" I ask him in a cheery voice. He nods and looks at the bottle. A minute passes before he puts it back down on the desk.

"Lots of... Uhhh... Stuff," He answers. He grabs the plate of food and hands it to me excited," here eat this, AntiSepticEye requested that you do so." I hesitantly grab it. I was born with at least one thing from my father, I don't need to eat. I only ever do it to make the other egos feel more comfortable.

I take a bite and it actually tastes pretty good. I eat it all and then I notice something different from within me. It makes me feel a little ill.

"Why did I need to eat this? It's a little sickening," I inform. Marvin nods concerningly and grabs the plate from me.

"It is to temporary disable your emotions. To be more like Anti for today. I promise you it will only last a few hours. He just wants you to come with him to an important meeting. He was talking to Malus and they decided they needed to meet in person. He has plans for you but he didn't tell me. Just bring your gun and meet him at his room," Marvin informs me. I just nonchalantly nod and wave him off.

I get out of bed and change into something more comfortable. Just a black t-shirt and black sweatpants. I grab my special gun and my phone and run through the castle to Dad's room. I knock a tune into his door. He opens it and sees me standing there attempting a smile.

"Hey, Sawyer! Where is the tux at?" He asks out of the nowhere. I give him a confused look and he sighs with a facepalm.

"Come in, it should be in here somewhere." He walks back into his room and I follow. He picks it up off of his bed and hands it to me. He points to a door in his room. I go in without question and change. It's a dark green tuxedo with a pocket on the front and a bigger pocket inside the jacket.

I walk out the door and my Dad greets me. He walks over to me and puts a black bow tie around my neck. Then he puts a little red rose in the tiny pocket outside the jacket.

"Finally. Okay come on, we have a long ways to go if we want to meet up at the right time," my Father informs me. I nod and we head out.

We reach the door and he opens it without hesitation. This will be one of my first times outside the castle. Dad never lets me outside the castle walls.

He leads us through town. Anyone nearby stays far away from us and just glares at us. I walk uncomfortably behind my Father as he walks through with a straight face.

I wonder if he ever gets scared. Marvin told me that everyone has fears, even the fears themselves. It's pretty controversial if you ask me.

Out of nowhere someone pushes my Father away. I stop and watch as my Father pushes himself off the ground. The person that pushed him over walks over and sniffs him. Or huffs him, I guess. The person runs off before Dad can get it by the throat.

He looks at me in pure confusion.

"Why didn't try to stop him?" He asks me in anger. I go to answer but shushes me.

"Never mind. For now let's continue one without any distractions." We continue forward for quite a while before we reach the barrier. The thing that keeps us safe from Malus and everything else.

My Father puts out his hand and places it on the barrier. He begins to push on it as if it is a thick wall of jello. He pushes himself through them puts an arm through for me.

I hesitantly grab it and he pulls me through it and onto the dead grass of the barren wastelands. The place only the most daring ever seem to visit.

Dad begins to continue on as I stand there for a few minutes. When I notice I run up to catch up with him.

As we walk, I watch to make sure we aren't attacked. I don't know What Dad is thinking but it's confusing me.

We walk for another thirty minutes until we stop at the barrier of Malus' world. My Father pushes himself through and I reluctantly follow until we reach the other side.

Standing there is Malus and a teen about my age and oh geez is she a cutie. She stands there in a semi short poofy red dress and she has a head band in her hair.

I realize how tiring that was and try to regain my composure. Father shows little exhaustion.

"Oh, hey Darkiplier. Is this your child? She doesn't look like she'd fit the bill-"

"She has killed someone already, has yours?" Malus interrupts my Father. I silently gasp at the disrespect he gave my Father.

"Oh, who was it? That tin can Googleplier? He is soo hard to kill!" Dad says mocking them along with an evil laugh.

I listen in on who all they name. So there's Malus, or Darkiplier from what Dad is saying. Then Dad mentions someone named Googleplier...? Hmm I should do some research after this.

"You will not hurt my daughter, and who she has killed is none of your concern! Let's just get our conversation over with." Malus and Dad walk off to who knows where, Dad clearly mad at Malus.

It's just me and her. This is going to suck, big time.