Learn How To Calm Down

Happy day after St. Paddy's Day! Yes, I'm saying it the way Jack said it yesterday in his vid. If an Irish man says that's how you say it, then that is how I'll say it. Okay, enjoy! Also, if you haven't noticed already, I suck at writing out accents, so please don't bother me about it. Okay, now you can enjoy it! I'll be quiet now...

Schneeplestein's POV

"Anti! What have you been doing? All you do is abuse Sawyer! He'll never know pure happiness until you clean up your act!" I yell barging into Anti's room and finding him looking out the window. I had been standing behind his door for the past 15 minutes figuring out what I wanted to say.

He doesn't acknowledge my presence. I walk over to him to hear muttering," I'm such and idiot," to himself over and over again. I put a hand on his right shoulder.

"Are you okay Anti?" I ask him. He shoves my hand off of me and turns to face me. His eyes are pitch black and some blood started to dribble around his neck. I can tell he's sad but what it is about I don't know.

"Do you think I'm a terrible father?" He asks, his voice shaking. I just look at him and give him a hug. Everything in my mind tells me no but my heart says yes.

He's taken aback by my sudden action but hugs me back. He pushes me away after a few seconds in anger.

"Why? Why did you do that Schneep? You're weak just like him, why do you dare try to show empathy?" He growls in his outraged voice. I back away slightly scared. He notices and smirk.

"Answer me or I will punish you accordingly," he threatens. I just nod and back up a little more.

"Well, I saw the sadness on your face and I just thought that a hug could make you... Better?" I shrug my shoulders after I talk. He just gives me a death stare and turns around to face the window again.

"Sawyer hates me Schneep, its obvious isn't it? I just want him to be as great of a ruler as me, but he can't if he keeps feeling emotions like his mother," he growls toward the window. We stand there in silence for a minute.

"You miss her, don't you?" I ask him with concern in my voice. He shakes his head no but we know he's lying.

"I could find her for you if you could stop hurting Sawyer," I offer. He leans his head down and leans against the window sill and shakes his head.

"What difference would she make? She betrayed me for another, she tried to escape my love and you know what? I banished her to the darkest pits of heck Schneep!" He yells as he turns around holding a knife.

"She does not deserve my love and there is no possible way to bring her back. She is a lost cause at this point. Even if she did somehow escape she isn't in our realm anymore! So leave or I will kill you," he growls. I nod and run out of there before anything can happen.

As I turn to run from Anti's door I run into something and fall backwards, smacking my head in the process. I push myself up to a sitting position, ready to go and run in the other direction, when I hear someone's voice.

"What happened in there Schneep?" I hear Sawyer ask me. I get myself to stand and find Sawyer to be the one I ran into.

"Oh Sawyer! Sorry I ran into you. I was just running to get my coffee before it got too hot. Your father had called for me before I could finish it," I lie to Sawyer. He tries to look through my lie but fails and just nods.

"That makes enough sense. I saw the burner on earlier with the kettle on it. I didn't think you made coffee like that Seán," Sawyer informs me. I just nod and rush down the hall past him. I look back and see him waving at me.

I run into the kitchen with a fire extinguisher on hand. Nothing is on fire. I look and see that the burner is off but the kettle is on it like Sawyer said.

"Who was making coffee like this? There's a Keurig right over there," I mutter to myself as I glance at our Keurig.

"Heyo Schneep! Whatchya got cookin'?" BingSepticEye yells in my ear. I turn around and reflexes cause me to smack him in the face, not like it' will cause him pain.

"Bing were you the one making this coffee?" I ask him. He laughs and shakes his head no.

"Actually Marvin was making coffee. I watched him do it. He said that sometimes he prefers doing it the old fashion way as some sort of nostalgic moment I guess," Bing explains and shrugs his shoulders. I nod and look back at the kettle then instantly back at Bing.

"What are you doing here? I would think that a search engine like you would try to avoid AntiSepticEye in any way possible," I question him. He nods and pulls out Marvin's travel sized spell book.

"I don't come around here unless Marvin's around. He also gave me this to use to protect myself while he's away so I'm here with you," he explains in a cheery voice. I just awkwardly nod and walk past him and out into the hallway.

I need to find Marvin.

Sawyer's POV

After the odd interaction with Schneep I decided I wanted to see if Marvin's okay. So here I am, standing outside of his door.

I lightly knock on the door three times. No response. I knock on the door a little harder four times. I hear a light groan from the other side. I knock another time and call out his name. I hear a groggy,"come in," and I open the door.

The lights are off and Marvin's blanket is laying on the floor. Marvin sits up on his bed looking at the floor.

"Marvin, are you okay?" I ask him cautiously. He lightly nods without removing his gaze from the floor. I walk over to his bed and sit next to him," how are you feeling?"

"I feel like I just died in quicksand and came back with a terrible illness. Doing teleportation like that isn't fun," he mutters and answer. I look down with him and frown. Then I give him a hug. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and rest my head on his shoulder facing me.

He hesitates at first but turns towards me and hugs me back. We stay like that for a few minutes before I begin to feel queasy. Marvin let's go and looks at me. His expression turns to shock.

"Oh Sawyer I'm so sorry! You got sick from me! Come on I'll take you to your room," Marvin's stands up and picks me up. He carries me down the hall, up the stairs, and into my room. He places me on my bed and tucks me in my blankets.

"What did you do Marvin?" I ask as my voice catches the sickness.

"Sorry but I'll tell you later. Have a goodnight Sawyer," and Marvin closes the door, leaving me there by myself in the dark.