Well, Well, Well

Since today is Markiplier's birthday, I'm publishing another chapter. Even though this is an AntiSepticEye story, in my defense my other one finished. Well enjoy!

Marvin's POV

I find two knives in the home. One is soaked in what looks to be blue blood. The other soaked in red blood. Sean's father I find hidden in a bedroom knocked out cold. Anti didn't have any idea on what to do. If he had a plan he wouldn't have this much of a mess in the house.

I grab two washcloths, a bucket with water, soap, and bleach inside it, a mop, and a towel.

I go into the kitchen and begin to clean the mess. The dead man lying here seems to have died just moments before I came here. I take out the cloth and, with magic, soak it with life bringing powers. I hold it on the man's head and his body begins to heal itself. When it's done, the body vanishes to the man's bed. Makes this seem like a bad dream.

I go around the building and see what seems to be a robot on the floor limp. The blue blood from the knife seems to have come from him. I put the healing cloth on his head and he begins to heal up as well. When it finishes, it just wakes up from the floor.

"W-where am I? Who are- GET AWAY FROM ME!!" It yells and quickly backs up into the corner. I look at it in awe before thinking of what to do.

"What did he do to you?" I ask the poor thing.

"YOU, stabbed ME until I had to shut down, you, you-!"

"Shh... Calm down. I'm a magician, not a serial killer. My *cough*, brother is probably the one that caused you pain. Any clues on what he was doing?" I question the robot. It stays silent for a moment.

"I don't have much information as to what he had planned, but he did ask me to turn into some fictional character-"

"Who?" I interrupt them. They look at me shocked but nod.

"He wanted me to change into some guy named Darkiplier. You know who I'm talking about?" It asks me. I nod and walk away slowly in hopes that it'll trust me.

"I know him all too well," I mutter," thanks for letting me know about this. I'll be around if you need me." I head out of the room and continue looking around.

I end cleaning up the remainder of the house and hide the knives in Jack's room. Let's hope he doesn't get these again.

I look around and spot the robot in a doorway. It looks at me blankly. I wave at it before looking for a reason to stay any longer.

"Is there anything else that I would need to know before I leave?" I ask it's blank face.

"Not that I am aware of Master," it responds, but it calling me master makes me uncomfortable.

"Don't call me Master, but... Call me Seán instead," I command. It nods and closes it eyes.

"How do you spell that?" It asks.

"S, e, a with an accent on top, n," I answer. It nods again and opens it's eyes.

"So I am to call you Seen, yes?" It questions me. I roll my eyes annoyingly.

"Yeah yeah whatever. So I'm gonna go now..." I start to walk towards Jack's recording room. I turn to close the door and see it standing there.

"What are you doing here?!" I cry in shock. It looks at me confused, " sorry sorry. I just need to record a video and I'll be out in a bit," I tell it.

"What should I do in the meantime Seen?" It requests. I stand there for a minute thinking before and idea pops in my head.

"Can you turn into anyone?" I ask a soon to be him.

"Yeah."

"Then turn into AntiSepticEye and stand outside this door with a knife," I command him. He nods and changes into Anti, with the glitches and everything.

"Thanks, now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do some work." I close the door on him and grab a spare piece of paper and a pen.

Sawyer's POV

Marvin takes the pen and writes on the paper," Marvin came by. Anti took out your father and killed a bystander. I did what I could but it wasn't much. Please find someone to hold on to to rid Anti from you. He needs to go."

"W-what is he saying?" I mutter to myself and I begin to tear up.

"What do you mean kid? His words are pieces of art! If Nefas leaves, we won't have to worry about him destroying us anymore!" Jackaboy Man cries behind me excitedly.

"No, no this can't be true. He doesn't actually want him gone, does he?" I say a bit quieter as I stare at the screen in disbelief.

"Kid, we all want him gone. Don't know what happened to you, but you should want him gone too. He's nothing but an angry green liar-"

"No he's not! He has a heart just like me! He may not be the nicest person out there, but he always leaves time for me!" I yell at him. He gets up out of his seat and grabs me by the collar of my shirt.

"You dare challenge the world's beliefs? You sick little kid. We'll help you find the right path here in this world," he says with a devilish grin. He carries me out of the room and I try to fight his grasp, but to no avail.

"Let me go! You're the sicko! You're supposed to be helping the innocent, not putting them in harm's way!" I yell at him again trying to kick him where I can.

"You're obviously not innocent. Anyone on Nefas' side is a traitor to all of us," he says to me.

"I don't have a choice you idiot!" I yell and attempt to pull my gun out of my pocket. I find it and aim it at his head. He sees and drops me to the ground. I hold on to the gun right with it aimed at his head.

"We can civilized adults here right? Just put down the gun and we can talk about it." I grip the gun tight and I run my finger on the trigger. A simple movement could cause his man death. He almost caused me great pain, so I should return the favor-!

Marvin grabs my shoulders.

"Sawyer what are you doing?!" His voice is faint in my ears.

"He was going to cause me pain, just thought I should return the favor!" I pull the trigger. No destruction comes of the gun. Marvin's arms surround me and have the gun pointing upwards. Jackaboy Man looks mortified. Then everything disappears into darkness.

"Sawyer! Wake up! It's show time!"