How's Life My Dudes

Hey if anyone cares, today is my sister's birthday! I know three people with a birthday today. Enjoy!

Sawyer's POV

Zora is standing there. She looks almost unfamiliar. Then again I haven't seen her for a long time. She examines us carefully and her expression goes from shock to annoyance.

"Oh, sorry. Opened wrong door," she blurts and goes to walk out the door. The doors slam shut and I notice that Malus used magic, huh. She turns back around looking terrified.

"You came to the right one Princess. Now come, take a seat with Daddy," Malus tells her as I watch him pat a chair next to him. I almost laugh and have to cover my mouth to stop myself. She reluctantly listens and takes a seat next to him. And awkward silence drowns the room for many seconds.

"So how is it going Anti? Any new egos recently?" Malus questions. I want to tell no at him and let out all my anger at him for destroying my home but something stops me.

"Not really. Was hoping for those MatPat egos but I guess they're too much to handle, huh?" My Dad answers nonchalantly and laughs awkwardly. Who even is MatPat? I spot Zora laying her head in her arms on the table. I just look at a picture on the wall.

"How was your day Zora?" Malus questions her. I took my eyes at the comment but thankfully neither of them notice it. Zora just groans in response," sweetie what's wrong?" Before I know, I hear a slapping noise and see Zora holding up her hand like she's about to karate chop his arm.

"Why are they here?! Why, why am I even here? Sawyer has freaking killed me and Anti has tried to kill me too! They should've been freaking banned from here, this is ridiculous! Then you go out of your way to ignore me for weeks. Then the next thing I know, I'm here with a bunch of butts! I might as well be Googleplier's child. Or Dr. Iplier's! They have taken care of me more than you ever hav-"

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!" Malus cries out in anger. Zora is taken about and I just look away. This is awkward. I see my Dad jump in.

"I have never done anything to you darling-"

"That's just plain ride, Zora, geez!" I tell just to try to even out my appearance here. I didn't mean to shoot her, I wasn't myself then.

Then my Dad and I start yelling over top the other until Malus shushes us.

"Could we not fight? The dinner should be here soon," he says with a hint of excitedness in his voice. I just roll my eyes.

"Dark, we're demons, we don't need to f***ing eat food," my Dad says bluntly. I mean he's right but I enjoy food. The doors suddenly open up and people in fancy looking outfits come in with plates of food. They place the plates on the table, bow to Malus, and walk out.

Malus summons plates and hands one to each of us. We all get food and I watch my Dad get food but it's clear he doesn't want to eat it.

Before I know it we finish the food and the people from earlier come in and clean up.

"So I've brought you all here for important matters on who the new ruler of the Upside-Down will be," Malus starts off calmly. My Dad nods and I nod as well to just seem I know what he means," my daughter and heir is Zora here. She is like 14, maybe 15, so introduce yourself, honey." I glance at Zora, she looks mad at him.

"I'm Zora," she says flustered and clearly embarrassed and I watch her face turn a bright red.

"Tell us something about you," he requests of her. I just too my eyes, he's just being pathetic.

"I was, uh, bullied all through school. I tried to kill myself- why do I need to do this?" She questions him with a time of anger in her voice.

"To see if Anti thinks you're a good fit," he whispers to her. I internally laugh, my Dad obviously wouldn't pick her over me.

"Who cares? I mean come on, you could technically kill him and you could become king. Yet here we are," she mocks him. Malus looks upset and I notice a smile growing on my Dad's face. Malus' gazes at my father.

"She's just like me," I hear my father says in an excited tone. I look at my father in disbelief, as Zora looks really confused at him instead.

"Would you like to at least introduce us to Sawyer?" Hey, at least Malus gives me a chance.

"This, is my but Sawyer," he pays my back," he's 16 and-"

"I'm there perfect fit for the king!" I tell and jump out of my seat without thinking. Everyone else, except Zora, jump out of their seats at my action.

"Well, buddy we decide who gets to rule, not you. So acting out like that isn't okay," my father tries to calm me down, but my blood is boiling.

"How come your on their side and not mine? You're my father! My gosh and blood!" I tell out at him. I just stare at him with daggers in my eyes.

"Hey hey calm down, no need to fight!" Malus yells. I give him the same death I gave my father as my pull out my gun and aim it to his head.

"You better watch your mouth before talking to someone actually important," I say mockingly. Malus gets out of his chair tries to escape my aim. I go to fire but then Zora brings a knife to my neck. I aim my gun at her. If either attack we're both dead.

"You better watch your mouth there. Don't say anything you can't prove," Zora says in quite a relaxed tone. I go to shoot her when she points to the ceiling and my gun goes flying out of my hand.

"H- how did you do that?!" I tell at her before I attempt to run toward my gun, but I accidentally cut my neck on Zora's knife. I fall to the floor in pain and my Dad comes over to me and uses his magic to heal me.

I give Zora a deal state again and grab my gun. I can feel their eyes on me and I instinctively walk to my father. My Dad puts an arm around my shoulders.

"We'll continue this conversation later. Thanks for the useless food Darkiplier," my Dad says with venom in his voice. Then in a flash of light, my Dad and I disappear from their sight.