-7-

A/N: Hello all! I have a really important decision to make so pls read my author's note at the bottom! Thanks :)) Enjoy the chapter! 

30 minutes earlier

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" Felix screamed. I quickly placed my hand over his mouth as people were staring.

It was only 30 minute into the movie and Felix was already cursing and freaking out to the jump scares. I wanted to roll my eyes so badly and tell him to stop being a chicken but his teary eyes told me otherwise.

I rubbed his arm reassuringly, hoping to comfort him in anyway. I looked to my left and saw Minho and Jisung fighting over the popcorn. Well, at least their having fun. I sighed as I couldn't even concentrate on the movie anymore with Felix quivering like a puppy and with Minho whisper-shouting at Jisung. 

"Wolfie is getting real close to you. This isn't looking good for you." I heard Minho telepathically say to me. I was like what. Can I do that too? My god i have to try that.  

"Wait can I do this too? Can you hear me?" 

"Yes I can you dolt. My blood is still in you, that's the only reason why you can."

"And also, Felix and I are just friends. He won't grow feelings for me and I know better than to do the same." 

"Whatever you say prince." 

"Hyunjin! The nun is there!" My conversation with Minho was disrupted by Felix's soft scream into my ear. Tears was already running down his cheeks as he hid his face behind my arm. By instinct, I rubbed his head softly as I shushed him and told him that 'it's okay' and that 'it's just a movie'. 

"C-can I hold your hand Hyunjin?" Thank goodness for dark theaters, I felt my cheeks warm up and I can already tell my face is redder than the china flag. clenched my fist, feeling it get sweaty and clamped up. But I can't say no to him, just looking at his face makes me feel some kind of way, how can I refuse when he's crying. 

"S-sure Felix." I wiped my sweaty palms on my pants before stretching out my fingers for him to hold. Immediately, I could feel the warmth of a wolf. His body was amazingly warm as if he was a human heater, unlike me the human aircon. It was so naturally calming, to feel the heat of a wolf. Naturally, I intertwined our fingers together and held his hand tightly. He didn't say anything about my cold hands, he just held on tightly and held my hand close to his chest. 

Whenever there was a scary scene he'd use my hand to cover his eyes. I smiled at this, he was too cute and precious for this world. I took in the overwhelming feeling of happiness washing over me as I relaxed back into my sit and watched Valak do something completely stupid. I didn't notice the smile on my face nor Minho watching me carefully. 

Once the end credits started rolling, Felix immediately dashed out of the theaters, pulling me along since he didn't let go of my hand. 

"That was so scary my goodness." Felix was hyperventilating by the time we were out the doors. I kept him by my side so that we could wait for the others to come out. I then felt him letting go of my hand. I frowned at the empty feeling in my hand but I knew there was nothing I could do now. It looked like it didn't affect him as he was still breathing heavily from the movie. I bet I can do things that will make him breathe even faster-wait what? Am I...gay? No no never mind, let's not overthink. 

"Well you two sure ran out quickly, were you that scared?" Jeongin laughed at us. Felix seemed embarrassed about that and hid behind me. I almost plucked out Jeongin's braces if Jisung had not changed the topic. 

"Yah let's go eat dinner." Felix took that opportunity to make everyone forget about his reaction and nodded his head before telling us about this place he knew that served great barbeque.

I walked at the back of the group with Minho as Felix led us to the restaurant. I eyed him as he talked to Changbin animatedly about something I couldn't hear. I smiled to myself unknowingly when he smiled and laughed loudly.

I then looked at Minho who was staring at Jisung the entire walk. His eyes small as if he was scrutinizing, similar to a grandma trying to read the newspaper.

"Are you getting along with Jisung better now?" he turned to look at me. For a flash, for a millisecond, I swear I saw him blush but his face naturally scowled and looked at me as if I made him eat a dog.

"I can't ever get along with that disgusting human." His mouth says no, but his face says otherwise. I know it, it may have been just a split of a millisecond even, but I know saw him blush. I let him win this battle, since I'll win the war.

When we reached the barbequeue place, we all sat around the circle table. I looked at the meat they were serving. Well its not like I can't eat half cooked or raw meat. It's like a tofu diet from the blood inside. But I'd rather not. I ain't no vegetarian. 

Felix was seated on my right while Changbin was on my left. Minho was opposite me, cat fighting with Jisung. Jeongin chatted with Changbin while I simply helped out with the cooking of the food as everyone enjoyed chatting away.

Its not like I minded, I actually enjoy cooking. After being here for centuries, you find yourself learning skills you don't even need but enjoy having. I grabbed everyone's plates and served them medium rare meat, letting the juice of the meat ooze out. It was, the best way to eat it after all from what I remember of my life as a human. 

"Yah Hyunjin-ah. Why aren't you eating?" Changbin asked as he placed a piece of jokbal inside his mouth and chewed. 

"I have a rather low metabolism rate, so I have to live strictly on a fluid-only diet according to my doctor if not I can gain like 5 pounds from eating a cookie." I said with a straight face to make it seem more believable. 

"Damn you don't know what you're missing out on. Too bad I guess." Jeongin shrugged his shoulders and ate his meat. 

"What about you Minho? Why aren't you eating your food?" Jisung asked with attitude, as if he was trying to pick a fight. Minho simply rolled his eyes before replying, "The condition runs in the family genius." 

They started arguing on their own and I laughed softly to myself, I turned to look at Felix who was wolfing down his food and grilling more meat as he ate, not taking any breaks. I held his wrist that was flipping the meat and forced him to let go. 

"You should eat, I'll help you grill your food." I said with a smile. I saw him blush crimson red, but he quickly nodded his head and looked down at his half empty plate. Once his marinated beef was cooked, I grabbed it with my own chopsticks. I brought it to his face slowly for he hasn't realised yet. I don't know what was going through my head when I did this, it was as if my hands had a mind of its own. 

"Felix, ahh" I called out, with my mouth open, gesturing his to open his too. He was surprised to say the least, but without hesitation he opened his mouth and ate it from my chopsticks. His eyes rolled to the back of his head when he tasted the meat and he moaned out in satisfaction. 

I pray that he will never do that again because it gives me weird feelings in my tummy. 

Finally, once they all had their meals, Jisung and Felix went to the train station. Jeongin and Changbin waited for the bus and Minho and I walked back to our houses. 

 I was enjoying the scenery of the car lights shining through the road, birds chirping at each other and couples holding hands down the street. After staying in my home, cooped up for centuries, I missed this. I missed humanity. 

"Hyunjin-ah" Minho suddenly called out to me from out of the blue. 

"Yes hyung?" 

"Do you like Felix?" It was as if time had stopped when he asked me that. The wind that blew through my bangs ceased, the birds had stopped chirping and the sounds of cars driving were nowhere to be heard. It had never crossed my mind. But now that it has, I had trouble denying it. 

Do I perhaps like Felix? 

A/N: Hello readers! Thanks for reading and voting, pls continue to do so! I've reached 380 readers and over 40 votes, I am so happy!! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, also let me know. 

Do y'all want a special Minsung chapter upcoming or do you want to focus on the main ship? Let me know, thanks!!