-8-

"D-don't be stupid hyung! How c-can I, a vampire, like Felix, a hybrid wolf!" I stuttered on my words. Minho looked at me skeptically... Yep he wasn't buying it.

"Look, Hyunjin. I won't judge if you do like Felix. I won't tell aunty and uncle either. But you better know what you're getting yourself into." Minho scratched his head and sighed, obviously not liking the situation that we're in.

I mean, I'm not certain if I like him. But everytime I think of him, my heart can skip a beat despite being stagnant. My ice cold face would turn slightly warm, pale turning pink.

OKAY fine. I like Felix. But I can't possibly tell him that. He's a vampire and I'm a werewolf. That's worse than a vampire and human relationship. I can't do this...

"No hyung. I do like him, but... I think I'll stay away from him. To get rid of this feelings. It's secrilege to like him, let alone love." Deciding in my head was bad, but hearing the words come out of my mouth hurt. It hurt like going out in the sun without my special necklace to protect me. It burned my insides to say that, it was as if the vampire within me was dying.

"Don't force yourself Hyunjin" Minho reassured me with a pat on the shoulder before holding my hand. It was as if he knew I was breaking inside, as if he knew how it felt.

I gave him a weak smile before we continued walking back to my place.

2 weeks later
Felix POV

It's been 2 weeks since watching the movie with Hyunjin and the rest. I couldn't forget that day where he held my hand, where he fed me. I could feel my cheeks heat up at the thought.

Over this past 2 weeks, I've realised and come to terms with my feelings for the vampire. Not that my mum has been happy with me coming home each day with the smell of vampires on me, but she has gotten used to it.

However there's a problem. Ever since that day, Hyunjin has been avoiding me. He doesn't talk to me in class, during lunch and not even free period. Any chance he gets, he leaves the class to find Minho.

I get that they're cousins, but if they're vampires how are they cousins? Can they even have cousins? Or was that just their cover-up? What if... Hyunjin likes Minho? I could feel the wolf in me literally howling in pain at the thought.

I walked to school today with my head down, feeling kind of depressed about the fact that our friendship has been going nowhere since the movies. My nose perked as I reached closer to the gates of school. 

I smelled Minho, but not Hyunjin. I looked up to see Minho standing at the gates alone. I walked up to him and asked where Hyunjin was, hoping to talk to him if he will talk to me. 

"Sorry Felix, Hyunjin wasn't feeling well. He stayed at home today." Minho gave me an apologetic smile. I sighed deeply, can't help but feel that I'm the reason why he didn't come to school today. 

I turned around to go to my classroom but I felt the need to take advantage of this opportunity. I needed to ask, for the sake of my relief. 

"Minho hyung!" I called out before he could get far. I jogged to him and took a deep breath. I'm sacrificing my dignity to ask him this so I prayed the answer will be in my favour.

"Are you and Hyunjin together?" I gulped and held my breath when I asked. I didn't dare look at him either, scared of his reaction.

Instead what I heard was laughter. I looked up at him with a face of disbelief. Why was he laughing at me?

"I'm sorry Felix, you're just too cute to think that. We're not together Felix, don't worry." I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. I was evidently relieved with the outcome.

"Do you like him Felix?"

"Huh?"

Fuck. Was I that obvious? I mean, I didn't tell anyone about my feelings at all so how could he know? I dipped my head down in shame, embarrassed. I nodded my head subtly. I heard Minho chuckle softly.

"Do you want to visit him after school today?" My head shot up faster than I care to admit, looking at him with wide pleading eyes. Oh how much do I want to visit him. I'll even stop by a pharmacy on the way there. 

Wait.

Vampires don't have pharmacies do they? Since they can't take human medication, it's no use for me to buy medicine for him. Never mind, I'll just go there to make sure he's doing okay. 

"I'll write down his number and address for you, text him that you're coming over. He doesn't take surprises well." Minho said as he took out a tissue paper from his pocket and a pen. I waited silently but impatiently. This was a win-win situation for me, not only do I get to visit Hyunjin when he's sick but I get his number as well. 

Minho handed me the tissue paper once he was done with a smile, I took it happily, mirroring his exact expression. I was about to leave to my classroom when he grabbed my wrist.

"Erm yes hyung?" 

"Take care of him Felix, he needs you." He said with a serious expression, similar to the one I saw the first time I laid my eyes on him. It left me shivering, I gulped before I nodded my head. He then gave me a close-lipped smile before letting me go. 

As I walked back to class, I felt the place where Minho had grabbed me burn. I rolled up my flannel to see a red hand print on my wrist. Stupid vampires... I guess the wolf part of me still repels to some of them. 

Once I reached the classroom I quickly went to my seat, I sighed deeply when I saw the empty seat next to me. But I picked myself right up when I felt the tissue in the palm of my hand. I swiftly took out my phone and dialed in the digits and saved it. I then went to message him, so that he could at least prep himself a few hours before I visited. 

To: Stupidly gorgeous vampire
8.45am
Hi 

From: Stupidly gorgeous vampire
8.45am
Who is this?

To: Stupidly  gorgeous vampire
8.46am
It's Felix. Minho hyung gave me your number. 

From: Stupidly gorgeous vampire
8.48am
Oh. Hi Felix. What's up? Sorry I can't be there today, I am not feeling well. 

To: Stupidly gorgeous vampire 
8.48am
I'll be heading to your place after school, Minho hyung gave me your address too. 
Rest well Hyunjin. 

Just like that, he never replied to me afterwards. I pouted to myself, wondering why he wouldn't text me back. But my legs shook excitedly under the table, I looked out the window with a bright smile, unable to hold back my feelings of excitement to see him. 

I hope he'll feel the same way. 

A/N: Heyy guys! I cannot believe we're already at 500 reads, I'm so happy I could be moved to tears at this point. I thank y'all so much for reading my book, I know it sucks! But I really appreciate all your comments, it gives me the encouragement to write! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, pls comment and vote!