-17-

Felix Pov 

Today was the day. Our first date. With someone I have absolutely no romantic feelings for. Why am I even doing this? It was obvious that no matter what Chan does now, I would only have feelings for Hyunjin. 

Why did I even say yes to him. This would just end up in broken hearts. But nevertheless, I said I'd give him a chance. So here I am, staring at myself in the mirror.

I had lost a lot of weight this past week. I could see the outlines of my ribcage peaking out, my veins showing through my pale skin like neon. Even my tail looked boney. I just never had an appetite anymore, not since seeing Minho pick Hyunjin up every single day for break time. Not since Hyunjin and I stopped conversing.

I took a deep sigh and grabbed my tight fitting shirt only to feel it fall slack on me. I grabbed my skinniest jeans which I used to be unable to wear, and it had fit me perfectly. Oh well, seems like clothes shopping is finally something I'll do.

"Felix, Channie is here!" I heard my mum shout from downstairs. I could hear her letting him in and catching up with him.

"I'm on my way." I made a barely audible whisper before walking down the steps. From the narrow stairway, I could hear my mum's muffled voice.

"Felix hasn't been eating and has been looking sickly. It must be that vampire boy." I rolled my eyes, knowing that the moment if anything happens to me she would assume it's Hyunjin's doing.

"Did you know he's apparently together with Lee Minho?"

"The Lee Minho? Like the dangerous one who's known to murder his victims slowly before drinking their blood right in front of their eyes?"

Stupid rumors. Minho would never do that. I slammed the door open and walked past the both of them without saying a word.

I stepped out of the house and waited for Chan to come out. When he did, I felt my blood boil. He looked too chirpy.

Maybe that's just me being selfish that I don't want anyone to be happy when I'm not. But still. He shouldn't have talked about Minho or Hyunjin like that.

"Sorry babe for making you wait." He said as he grabbed my waist. He tried to lean in to kiss my cheek but I moved my face out of the way, leaving him to kiss the wall I was standing against.

"I'm not your babe." I guess I just really wasn't in for anyone's shit today.

"It's okay, I'll change that mindset of yours by the end of all our dates." He winked at me and any girl would've loved that, yet I felt nothing when he did it. Moreover, I was disturbed.

But I quickly gathered my feelings, and decided to actually feel excited about going to watch possibly the greatest movie of all time. Also known as Inphiniti Raw. Best alien show no doubt.

As we reached the movie theatre, I took a deep whiff of the air around me. I started to feel myself salivate out of my control, smelling the caramelised popcorn and the slightly acidic scent of carbonated drinks fill the atmosphere.

"I'll get the tickets, you get the food." He pat my back before walking towards the ticketing line. I walked slowly to the food line, not really feeling much energy coarsing through my vessels.

As I was queueing up for food, something familiar rushed up my nose. A scent that I knew all too well. Two scents, in fact.

I turned around to, not believing my nose. But there they stood, Jisung and Minho. Together.

There was a pang in my chest. It seemed that Minho was cheating on Hyunjin with Jisung. Or was he? Maybe they were just friends. It's not like they were kissing or cuddling, they're just out, watching a movie, together. No biggie.

But I perked my ears. I can never be too sure. If Minho was indeed cheating on Hyunjin, I needed to talk him. Not for my sake, but for his. Hyunjin doesn't deserve to be lied to.
He deserves better than that.

"How's Hyunjin holding up?"

"Not good. He's still crying over him every other minute. As a fellow elder vampire, I didn't even know it was possible for us to lose weight. But hell Jisung, I don't know how to help him."

"Do you think Felix will come around soon?"

"For the sake of Hyunjin's health, I hope so."

What did they mean by needing me to come around? Or about Hyunjin's health? Or anything really.

My feet controlled my body, and without even realising I was standing in front of the two. I didn't know why I was here, but since I am, might as well make use of it.

"What did you mean about Hyunjin's health." I asked Minho, watching his face turn redder with anger and knuckles turn white from being happy in Jisung's company.

"Well, you are obviously too busy going out with your lil' childhood fuck toy, so I'm not sure why you would care piece of shit." He spit in my face when he saw Chan coming from behind.

I quickly turned around to face Chan. Today isn't a good day. It never was.

"Chan, I'm sorry but please leave. I need to chat with Minho hyung."

"But we're having our first date. I'm not just going to leave without giving you a good impression. "

"Yea it's the first date that you forced me into. And so far, you haven't given me any positive impressions whatsoever. Maybe if you listen to me now, you could leave one." I was stern and serious and it seemed he had gotten the idea. His face was downcast before he reluctantly left.

I turned around to face Minho, this time ready for any answer.

"Tell me everything. I heard about Hyunjin's health from you guys, what's happening to him?" This time it was Jisung. He rolled his eyes and scoffed. He then folded his arms and walk scarily close to me.

"Since when did you decide to give a fuck?" He asked in such a slow and low voice, I felt my hair literally stand.

But I was doing this for Hyunjin. No one else but Hyunjin. I have to prove to them that I do love Hyunjin. And so.

I dropped down on my knees, and put my head down to the ground. Not giving a care in the world that I was in public and humiliating myself.

"Please tell me what is wrong with Hyunjin. I care about him more than you can imagine."

A/N: heyyy wassup y'alls. Sorry for this disgusting chap, I know its like super boring, I'm having a lil writer's block but like this story will soon come to an end in approx 10 more chaps and I alr have an ending in mind with no idea how to get there so pls bear with me.

Also, guys pls vote do you want

Special jisung chap

Q&A for the characters

A Chan POV chap

The next chap is up to you guys :) if it's a Q&A I'll post it on Thur, u guys ask ur qns and ill post the answers on Sunday like every week :)

Also, pls comment and vote tysm!! Love u guys!! ><