-6-

I stared out the window, looking over Felix's sleeping figure. Classes were boring to begin with, and Mdm Lim's dreary voice wasn't exactly helping either. I was about to doze of myself before I jolted from the loud ringing of the lunch bell.

Next to me, Felix finally awoke from his slumber as well. He cutely-wait it's not cute God dammit Hyunjin stop being gay- stretched his arms up and sideways with his eyes scrunched close. He tiredly stood up and grabbed his lunchbox from his bag.

"Are you coming down for lunch?" He asked me monotonously and casually. Why was he treating me normally? Doesn't he know I'm a vampire? That I don't eat 'lunch'? Maybe he really didn't know that I am a vampire.

"E-erm yea." I replied awkwardly before standing up. I walked to where Jeongin stood at the front door, Felix trailing behind me.

"Yo Felix, where did Hyunjin-hyung go?" What was this idiot talking about? I'm right in front of him. I turned to look at Felix but he didn't look surprise one bit. Wha-Oh. This is Minho's ability that he was talking about.

"He's in front of you." Felix said in his deep voice before pushing me onto Jeongin. Jeongin was startled to say the least, he fell to the ground while screaming like a girl. By the time he got onto his feet, he was panting heavily while holding his chest.

"Oh wow, I didn't see you there Hyunjin." Jeongin was still catching his breath and shaking like a scared puppy, I chuckled before pulling him and Felix to the cafeteria. Once we were down I saw Changbin and Jisung already sitting at a table, we all walked there together and took a sit.

"Yah did both of you leave Hyunjin in class?"Changbin asked angrily, already ready to get up and find me. I panicked, I was already fumbling on my words.

"I-I'm here Binnie." I finally got out. He looked at me with a dropped jaw, as if he was ready to scream. But Jisung had already beat him to it.

"AAAAAA-"

"Okay, we're not having any of that." Jisung's scream was muffled by Minho who appeared out of nowhere with a face that clearly stated he was done and his hand on Jisung's mouth.

Jisung coughed violently and spat when Minho finally let go of Jisung's face. He looked at him with so much hatred and disgust.

"Who do you think you are?" Jisung questioned like he was ready to fight. He put their chests together despite him falling short by a few centimeters. Minho moved closer to him with the same unfriendly impenetrable stern face that I saw when I first met him. I looked between the two, panicking.

"T-that's Minho. He's er my cousin!" I quickly said before Minho could answer him.

"I thought he was just your friend?" Felix then asked. Fuck.

"Yea, we're cousins but we're friends too." Minho covered for me. I silently thanked him. Jisung then dismissively sat back down, Minho sitting down next to Felix who was next to me.

He threw a blood pack at me. I looked at him with questioning eyes, what the hell does he think he's doing? I spoke under my breath, barely a whisper so that only Minho could hear.

"You said you didn't have any normal blood packs!"

"Technically I didn't, I just spoke in a way that made you think I that. All I said was I don't have extra. That didn't mean I can't just give you mine."

"Hyung! I could've avoided drinking your blood! It's a taboo and you know that!"

"Yea but isn't this way more fun? Now people don't even know you're here."

I saw him snickering to himself while drinking his peach flavoured blood. I pouted to myself before reluctantly drinking the blood. At the corner of my eye I saw Felix controlling his breathing, as if he was trying really hard not to laugh. I guess he has advanced hearing abilities too.

"Everyone. I have something to say" Jisung announced.

"No one wants to hear it." Minho shot back with an annoyed look on his face. Jisung rolled his eyes and mocked his annoyed face.

"Anyway, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, let's go watch a movie together!" He finished with his arms stretched out, like an excited kid.

"And why would I waste my time watching a movie with you?" who said it? You guessed it. Minho, with a vexed glint in his eyes.

Jisung sassily took a 180° turn to Minho and pointed his index finger straight at him.

"Look here Mr Trying-to-get-on-my-nerves. I'm putting a lot of effort into getting everyone to bond, and if you don't want to be a part of this, then you can leave hun." Jisung finished while batting his eyelashes as if he gave no shits in the world even though Minho could very well end his existence right there if he wanted to.

"I'm up for it." Jeongin raised his hand, and Jisung's face immediately light up that someone actually cared.

"Me too."

"Me three"

"I'll go if Hyunjin goes." Minho said finally. I just nodded my head to say I'll be coming. I needed some time to kill anyway for the blood to get out of my system.

As we were walking to the theatres from our school, I was texting my mum with Minho next to me.

To mum:
3.40 pm

Hey mum. I'm going out with my friends. Hyung is with me.

From mum:
3.41 pm

Is the wolf boy there?

To mum:
3.42 pm

Why does it matter, he's harmless.

From mum:
3.45 pm

K.

"Hyunjinnie" Wow speak of the devil. I turned to Felix to see him cowering behind me. His voice shook and his eyes darted everywhere. Almost immediately I got defensive, my animalistic instincts came out. My fangs started to come out and my wings threatened to form, but I quickly calmed myself down, forcing my transformation to holt.

"Yes Felix? Are you okay?" I questioned, pulling him to my side.

"Yea, I was just going to ask if we could... Nevermind." He blushed profusely before rushing to the front of the group. I grabbed his hand before he could make it far, and I jolted him suddenly, causing him to turn to me and land in my chest.

"It's okay, you can tell me." I looked into his eyes when I said this. Vampires tend to have certain will-power that we can influence people to tell us things or forget things.

"They are planning on watching a scary movie and I'm not good with them. Can I sit with you?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. Now on a normal occasion, I would say no. Why? Because I can't deal with cowards, I'm a sucker for horror. But his puppy eyes... I just couldn't do this to him.

Fast forward to 1 hour later, here I am, for once with sweaty palms while Felix holds on to my hand.

Oh god why 

A/N: Heyyyy readers. So, I've actually surpassed 250 reads and I'm so very happy! I really appreciate those of you who have been commenting and voting, it makes my heart swell. Please continue to vote :)) and comment! i love hearing your feedback.