-16-

A/N: Hey everyone, this is just a heads-up, in this chapter there will be a lot of jumping around between Hyunjin's and Felix POV mainly so that I can tell you guys the important parts of the story with their thoughts in play so that y'all can understand why they do what they do. Without further ado, I hope you enjoy this chapter! 

Felix Pov

I sat down in my chair as I calmly watched what unfold in front of my eyes. I wanted to stop Channie from attacking Hyunjin, but Minho had already beat me to it. With a little too much force than what I would've hoped for. Chan is a nice guy, he just does things wrongly.  

But then all of a sudden Minho kissed Hyunjin. My eyes opened so wide I could feel my eyelids in the verge of tearing from the stretch. My heart started to beat faster, so much so that I could feel it pound against my chest, and I could hear it loud and clear in my ears. They walked off holding hands, and the pang in my heart was ringing through my ears, but Chan was lying on the ground with a bloody mouth and I couldn't be selfish. Not now anyway. 

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up." 

"I always hoped that the situation would be different when you say that to me."

"Shut it." Cheeky twat. It's not that I didn't like Chan. Rather, I used to like him, maybe even love him. He was my everything back when we were kids. I was always himeschooled, so he, my neighbour was my only friend. He stuck with me up till he was 13 and when I was 11, when all of a sudden he had to leave due to some vampires. And just like perfume sprayed, he difussed and was never seen again.

Until now.

Once he was done rinsing the blood out of his mouth, I lead him to the cafeteria for lunch. I was worried to say the least, about my seating arrangements for lunch time.

I usually sat with Hyunjin, but I don't think he's happy to see Chan. Or me. And I don't really want to see him and Minho either.

Since when were they boyfriends? Even Minho said they weren't together. I was sure that even Jisung and Minho had a thing going on. So why? Why now? Why when I was ready to... Confess?

I could hear Chan chatting my ear off at the side but I couldn't pay attention. I simply couldn't accept it. They can't be together, this must be a prank. It must be. But if so, why am I seeing this? Seeing them? In the cafeteria, there-

Hyunjin Pov

I couldn't feel Minho's lips by the time we were at the cafeteria, but it wasn't like I longed for it unlike what I thought. Maybe it was just a heat of the moment kind of thing.

"I'm so sorry Hyunjin, but you know that was essential for our plan right?" Minho looked genuinely sorry, how could I even be angry at him? I knew he was just trying to help me, although I didn't think this would work.

"It's fine hyung." At that exact moment I smelled the sweet smell of blood. It smelled like Chris, and if Chris was here, that means so was Felix. I couldn't see him, but the more I sniffed, the more his beautiful scent got stronger.

"Just one last push Hyunjin?"

"Huh?" What did he mean?

"I know you're not comfortable with the kissing. But one last time? I know you can smell them as well as I can. The last push. To make him really jealous." Minho was being considerate of me. Where can I find someone else as nice as him? And this is the only reason why I agreed. Jisung is so lucky to have him.

"Okay." It went by so quickly which I thanked God for. The second time was a good confirmation, that no matter how, I couldn't settle for anyone other than Felix. Minho pulled me closer to his face before attaching our lips, and moving it slowly against mine. He then moved to kiss my jaw slowly but it all felt like nothing to me. Knowing that it was Minho brought all the mundane feelings to the affectionate action, but I closed my eyes anyway and pretended to enjoy it.