-11-

"HWANG HYUNJIN YOUNG MAN GET UP THIS INSTANT!" I jumped out of bed in shock from the loud voice my mother used to wake me up.

"What eve-"

"This whole room stinks of wolf. Is wolf boy still here?" I rolled my eyes at mum. It was so obvious that he wasn't here, his scent would be stronger if that was the case. 

"Don't think I didn't see your eye-roll mister. A few weeks with the wolf and already you're biting the hand that feeds you. Ungrateful brat I always knew they were bad news." I wasn't having any of this. How could she talk so badly of someone she didn't even know? 

"Mum don't say stuff you don't mean." I narrowed my eyes at her but she ignored it. What's new. 

"Oh but I mean it. Not only wolfie but the Lee's as well. I thought Minho would be a good boy but according to Mrs Lee, Minho has been getting way too close with a human boy. He thinks his parents don't know, how disappointing. Taking the bigger problem out of the picture here which is the differing species, their both man! That's just disgusting." 

It was like an arrow shot at my heart. I didn't know my mum was against homosexuality. I mean before this I've only brought girls over and they were just one-night stands, so the topic never came up. 

"Thank god you're straight. At least I know I have a chance at grandkids." My heart was pounding when she said that.

I mean, I don't want to disappoint her but then again it's not like Felix likes me. Maybe I shouldn't say anything yet... But for the meantime I've got to tell Minho so that he can lay off whoever his new man is. Probably Jisung, not going to lie.

Le next day

I was feeling much better. Of course I was still feeling this pain in my heart at the thought that my parents could very much kick me out of the house of they know my feelings for Felix, but the thing is they don't so let's take advantage of that for now.

As I was strolling to school, I felt a friendly presence next to me. I looked to my side and saw him all smiley.

"Did you and Jisung finally fuck?" Minho's jaw dropped and he looked at me the same way an offended Regina George would look.

"N-no. We just, established feelings for each other is all."

"So are y'all dating yet?"

"Nah, labels are annoying." Okay thank god this makes it easier to tell him.

"Hyung. Don't kill me for this, I'm seriously only doing this for your own good but you probably shouldn't get together with him." Minho looked ready to throw punches so thank god I ran ahead first.

"Okay let me explain from all the way here please!" I shouted from approximately 50 metres ahead. He nodded his head but his expressions told me he wouldn't stay for long so I had to be quick and swift if I want to get to school in one piece.

"Your mum knows! That you and jisung are getting closer! I mean she probably doesn't know his name, cause all she told my mum was that you and a human boy were romantically involved!"

Almost immediately his face dropped and his expression turned fearful. He fell to his knees on the ground and buried his face in his knees.

"No no no. Shit. SHIT!" His hands were shaking as they grabbed mine. They felt clammy and tears were already prickling at his tear ducts.

"Hyung, take deep breathes. I can't help you if you can't tell me what's wrong." I said as I went through my breathing exercises with Minho slowly.

"H-hyunjin-ah. My parents are great people but if there's one thing they don't stand for is homosexuality and love. Love for someone other than the same species as us. They'll kick me out! I didn't go home yesterday, but if your mum already knows, I might as well be a homeless vamp!"

Tears ran down his cheeks as he cried at the thought of being disowned. I wish I could help, I really did but I was in the same boat as him. I can only imagine what he must have been through if he always knew his sexuality and his parents thoughts on it.

"I-I've got to find Jisung! He can help me!" Minho suddenly shot up, tears still streaming but he got up from his knees and ran to school and top speed.

I was worried but this was between them, there was nothing I could do even if I followed.

So I didn't and continued to walk slowly to school on my own.

To say that I was pleasantly surprised was an understatement when I saw Felix waiting outside the school gate for me.

A smile made itself comfortable on my face when I saw him and almost naturally I forgot about my worries with Minho.

"What's up dawg." I called out to him when I was merely a few steps away. But I couldn't help but laugh at my own joke. You know. Cause it's pronounced like dog, and he's a wolf and a dog- okay I'll stop now.

"Har Har Har. You're so funny." Felix rolled his eyes at my joke but I didn't miss his small smile. He grabbed my hand and we walked together through the school and to our class.

Sure, people were staring. We're two dudes, holding hands and walking down hallways. But I guess none of their looks and thoughts mattered to me, not even the thought at the back of my mind that my mum would easily slap me and kick me out of the house if she sees me like this.

None of those mattered when all that's in front of me is Felix, his smile, and his happiness.

A/N: hey y'all. I actually wrote this chapter while having the writers block I told y'all abt in chap 9. I'm so sorry that this chapter is shit. I really had no idea what to do, but I promise next chapter I've got something planned. Pls comment and vote, I'm so sorry this chapter has been pure shit ><