-10- SPECIAL

A/N: this is the special Minsung chapter that y'all requested! It's a special thanks to everyone! Enjoy :) Also, i wrote this chapter listening to The Vamps Just My Type, i recommend y'all read it with this too. It goes well. 

Minho POV

I didn't tell Hyunjin about this because I could see it in his eyes. He was going to tease me and I just could not have that.

But here I am.

Staring at a huge house. A house that belongs to none other than Han Jisung. Okay fine, maybe I kinda liked Jisung. As a friend! So, I'm here to play video games with him since he invited me in school halfway through one of our squabbles. 

My hands shook as I pressed the doorbell. The gates opened up slowly with a guard coming to the front to meet me. 

"State your business young man." He looked pretty intimidating, but nothing is more intimidating than me in the night. Well, except for mama and papa. Within seconds, I was right in front of him, our bodies only a few cm apart. My eyes turned into a mesmerising black as I stared right at him. 

"Wou-" However I was rudely interrupted my none other than a rather cute squirrel. 

"Minho? What are you doing to Johnny?" Jisung asked me in a tone I couldn't quite comprehend. It was as if he was upset yet sad at the same time. But I could sense he didn't like it and I took a step back. 

"Nothing Jisung. I was just about to tell him that I'm here to hang with you." I smiled at Johnny menacingly before walking past him to Jisung who had his arms crossed. There was a pout formed on his lips but it didn't seem like he noticed it. He turned around and walked back into the house, knowing that I'd follow suit from behind. 

As much as I was in awe of the crystal chandelier, an indoor cinema, a jaccuzi in the backyard and even the foosball table in the middle of the living room I couldn't pay attention to that. Not now anyways. Not when Jisung was ignoring me. 

"Yah Jisungie" I whined at his silence. 

"What?" He answered with a voice that was laced with nothing but annoyance. 

"Talk to me" I pleaded, I grabbed his pajama sleeve and pulled him towards me. 

"Go ask Johnny to talk to you." He said dismissively and climbed up the stairs to his room. My jaw dropped but a smile came to my face as I realised why was he mad at me. I followed up to his room, he was about to slam the door on me but I thankfully pushed my way through at the last minute. 

"Get out. I'm no longer in the mood to play video games with you."  I wasn't leaving. No ho ho. 

"Don't be jealous Jisung-ah. I barely know the guy." I said with a smile. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him to sit with me on his king-sized bed. 

"Oh really? Then why were your faces so close that you might as well be smooching?" I laughed at how he didn't deny when I called him jealous and his cute choices of words. And thankfully enough, he didn't push my arm that was wrapped around his waist away. 

"I was intimidating him. So that he wouldn't question me." I said as a matter-of-fact. Jisung simply mocked the way I spoke before standing up. 

"Where are you going?" I asked. I was simply too lazy to get up from his comfortable bed and instead laid down on it. 

"To get Jae to bring up the TV and video game console." He said before shouting Jae's name really loudly down the hall. I was happy that he was quick to forgive, but a part of me didn't want to play games anymore.