-12-

A/N: hey y'all. I think imma like establish a minsung and hyunlix friendship y'knoe what I mean? I hope y'all don't mind >< also I'm not gonna really focus on Minsung for a while because I mean, this is a Hyunlix story. But I promise we will get back to them:) also something important at the end so pls read

Felix pov

After what happened yesterday, I left the house when he fell asleep. Not because I wanted to, but because I could smell more vampires coming and I don't think his family wants a run-in with their son sleeping on a wolf's lap.

But I wanted more. I want to be with him. I mean, I'm not gay. I meant like I want to hang out with him, geez y'all shouldn't jump to conclusions. Nevertheless, I picked up the courage to ask him out. For an outing, not a date. Dang y'all need to cleanse your brain.

"Jinnie" I saw him blush a little from the nickname I conjured on the spot and I felt my face mirroring his. Dammit. He's so cute.

"Y-yes?" Oh my god that stutter was even cuter. I shook my head disapprovingly at my own thoughts and rid of it quickly.

"I was thinking if you would want to go out later? After school?" I was fiddling with my fingers, ready to hide my face under my desk if he would reject me. Wait not me, my offer! Yea, definitely.

"I'd love to Felix." I heard him say sweetly. My heart beat even faster when I saw his sappy smile on his face, and even though I didn't plan to unless things went bad, I hid my face under the table.

Without noticing that it had come out, I felt my tail wagging. What shocked me even more was that Hyunjin was stroking it slowly and caringly. I blushed when I felt his breath right next to my ear.

"Be careful Felix, you wouldn't want anyone seeing your tail." He whispered rather teasingly. Well, I wasn't embarrassed but yet I felt the whole zoo in my stomach. I whacked him with my tail before forcing it back in me.

"Where do you want to go?" I heard him ask me although his face was still facing the teacher so as to avoid bringing attention to ourselves. I turned my head down to my notebook and scribble so as to seem I was taking notes, to have the same affect. 

"Anywhere. As long as it's with you." I replied back. Why am I being so direct today? I must have swallowed a courage pill or something.

"I want to check out the new mall's arcade. You okay with that?" He still asked for my permission despite me telling him anywhere was fine. It made my heart beat a little faster and my body much warmer than usual but I simply nodded my head.

Upon reaching the arcade, I got very excited. One, there were so many games I could play, I haven't been there since I was a toddler and I missed playing it. Two, I was here with my not-going-to-admit-yet crush. And three, he was holding my hand so that "he wouldn't lose me".

Is that not the cutest thing you've heard?

But he quickly ran off on his own to the racing games, so I didn't know what's the point of that. I walked around on my own since I wasn't any good at the racing kind of games.

I was about to leave the arcade and wait outside for Hyunjin when something extremely bright caught my eye. I saw a pastel pink bunny that sat in the claw machine and it was simply calling out to me.

I hastily got out a quarter from my pocket and inserted it into the machine. I but my lip subconsciously as I was concentrating on getting the bunny, I managed to topple it from the shelf but I couldn't get it in the end.

I pouted at the outcome of the claw machine and walked away, disappointed to lose my quarter. There was really nothing much for me here, but seeing Hyunjin happy was more than enough for me.

Without a thought, I walked out of the arcade and sat on a nearby bench located right outside. I put in my earpiece as I waited for Hyunjin to come out once he was finished.

I closed my eyes, and concentrated on the atmosphere. No matter what, I always came back to my roots. I sniffed the air, smelling the whole mall from simply where I sat. I could smell classmates, I could smell the grilling of meat and even the blood of a kid who probably tripped somewhere.

Instinctively, I opened my eyes. I needed to make sure Hyunjin was okay with the scent of blood around. But what I met was a soft fluffy feeling hitting my face.

I backed away slowly to take in the whole picture, and what I saw in front of me was Hyunjin holding onto the pink bunny I tried to win just now to my face. His eyes were diverted away from me and his cheeks were painted the same shade as the bunny.

"I saw you pouting when you couldn't win the bunny, so I thought I'd win it for you." He explained through mumbles. It was obvious he was shy and it only boosted his appeal to me.

I grabbed the bunny from his hands and hugged it to my chest. Exactly as how I imagined it to be, it was soft and it was huggable. And it was half my size.

"Thank you Hyunnie" I giggled, happy from the present I received from him. Today he did something special for me. Maybe, it was time I showed him a special thing of mine.

This time round, I was the one to hold his hand. I dragged him out of the mall, in the opposite direction from both of our houses.

He kept bugging me on our whereabouts and where we were going but I kept my mouth shut and after a while so did he. But I smiled to myself in the trust that he put in me by never letting go of my hand.

Once we were in the woods, I changed into my wolf form. I needed to sniff it out, and amongst the terrain of the trees, there was no way it was possible in my human form.

I gestured for Hyunjin to follow me when I went on all fours and ran ahead, which he did on his two legs. I'll just leave my disappointment to wanting to see him fly with his wings aside.

I came to a stop abruptly once we were right in front of it. It was just as I remembered. I looked at Hyunjin who was simply gawking at the sight. I changed back into my human form and stood next to him. His eyes were already sweating but I decided not to call him out, instead introduce him.

"Welcome to my secret place."

A/N: IMPORTANT!! Hey y'all. Starting from next Wednesday, school is starting for me. Meaning I won't have so much time to write and publish. So from next week onwards, I'll be publishing only once instead of twice a week. It will be on every Sunday so that I have time to write :) I hope y'all don't leave my story because of that :(( I'll still publish regularly. But thank you so much for supporting me this far, I've reached over 1K readers and I couldn't have done it without every single one of you!! Thank you so much!!