-15-

Yesterday

"Look, we may have to do some things that you aren't comfortable with, like kissing and cuddling but if it ever gets too much you've got to tell me. Okay?" Minho held my hands with his in a comforting manner that kinda made me give a mona lisa smile but nevertheless I appreciated it. 

"And if Minho sucks too much at kissing and playing around, don't worry. Just call me. Who cares if we get looks from the others, I'll be there for you." Jisung then jokingly said. But we all knew that he'd actually do it. 

I brought them close to me and hugged them tightly. I had no idea if this was going to work but their efforts should not be discounted. 

"Thank you so much." My voice was shaky but they didn't take it with a pinch of salt. 

"Hey, that's what friends are for." Minho replied back, hugging me just as tightly as I did to him. Jisung simply rubbed my back in circles slowly, but actions always spoke louder than words. 

Today

I stayed overnight at Jisung's place with Minho, for the straightforward reason that I wish not for my parents to see me bawling over the wolf they specifically told me to stay away from because he'd do shit like this. 

Thus, here the three of us were, walking to school together. Things were going fine as we discussed about our species and history to a learning Jisung.  That was, until I saw Felix and Chris at the entrance talking to each other, laughing happily. It almost became evident enough to me that Felix really didn't need me in his life. My breath hitched and very soon I was choking on air and hyperventilating on the spot. 

People were staring but Minho and Jisung stuck with me the entire time, caressing my face and making me stare back into their eyes to calm myself. They went through a series of breathing exercises with me before I eventually calmed down. 

At the corner of my eye I saw Felix walking to me with Chris trailing behind him. I immediately hugged Minho closely to my body and whispered into his ear.

"H-hyung, Felix is walking here with that guy. Help m-me." And within that very second, Minho carried me up bridal style. I let out a short yelp, but buried my face in his neck. 

"Hyung, is Hyunjin okay?" I heard Felix clear, deep velvet voice ask Minho. I missed it so much, I would've given up everything at that very moment to run to him. But I knew I couldn't, because he wouldn't catch me. 

"Yes, no thanks to you." Minho sassily replied back before carrying me to the infirmary. Jisung went ahead to find my form teacher to let her know that I was sick and that I was at the infirmary. 

Minho let me down on one of the beds since the nurse wasn't around at that time. 

"Hyung, how am I supposed to go back to class? I sit next to him! I can't ignore him for 3 hours straight." 

"Calm down Jinnie. He can't make you talk if you don't want to, remember that okay? I'll come get you to go to lunch together as well, so just take a breather."  

I did what he told me to and took deep breathes. My hands were shaking but I had to do it. I can't possibly skip classes for the rest of my life.

Or can I?

"You know what hyung? My mum has been wanting me to not school since like forever, maybe I should just drop out."

"Hell to the no Hwang Hyunjin. You are not going to clickity clackity clack and find your way out of this ass. Well not my ass, his ass since it's like his and your shit wait isn't that both your asses? Oh god nevermind this is getting disgusting. As I was saying, you're not running away from this. Similar to how werewolf have pheromones, we have our aura. Release yours if you don't want him to talk to you, a mere half and half beta won't be able to stand up to you."