Chapter 2 - Face to Face

Hope I can keep finding songs that match the plot ! 😅 Dark or not
-------------------------------------------------------

You sight in relief. But the Blood moon was tonight and the killing spree seems to be over. You get out of the backseat cautiously. You sneak behind trees until you spot Jason heading to the camp ground scene. You follow him from a distance. Noticing you is the last thing you want.

You see him getting close to the lake
"The fuck is he doing ?" you whisper.
Then he steps into the lake,returning to his once watery grave. You go check it out for yourself.

You approach the lake and put a foot in it. It was strangely hot as if someone turned it into a tub ! You drop the cloth wrapping your body and decide to dive in. When you come out of the water the moon is right above you shining blood red, reflecting on the lake. You dive once again with your eyes open only to see Jason at the bottom. But he is not moving.

You take a deep breath and dive closer. The image is now much clearer. To your absolute shock, he is back to being tied up,chained by the neck to a rock at the bottom. How is it possible ? You saw him two minutes ago ! Was it a ghost ? A demon, indeed ?

You wasted no time. You got back to the surface.You bit your tongue as hard as possible. You held a palm above the water and opened your mouth. You were bleeding. Good.
You take another deep breath and dive. You come face to face with Jason that looked like he had never moved,being in a deep slumber.

You gripped onto his boney shoulders to hold yourself down and put one knee on each of his hips to prevent the current of the lake drag you. Once you had stabilised your entire body, you let one hand free and took it up to his face.

You lift up his mask. "Mother of moons" you think to yourself as you look at his moss-covered face. He has been there a while. Even a bigger mystery."Welp" you think to yourself.

You place your lips on his and push as hard as you can air and blood from your bitten tongue. You were about to reanimate him. You saw a few bubbles escape his mouth. Too bad you could not sit around to see if it worked,because if it did,your whole demon-servant plan would have ended real quick.

You ran out of the water as fast as possible and hid in one of the cabins of the camp. You locked the door,panting, actually surprised with your shaky hands. "Eek !" you screamed a bit looking at one of the campers dead body on the floor with blood coming out of their right eye. You pushed it aside with your foot to clear the way under the cabin's window.You hid under it,still peeking out to the lake.Nothing."Curious" you whispered, "I could swear it worked!"

You sat back down. As you were about to fall asleep from all this exhaustion you hear splashing. You look out to see Jason,soaking wet emerging from the lake,tossing the chain trapping him aside...broken.

"Wow" you whisper

But there was something odd about him. Other than the fact you created a blood bond with him. Then you see it. His hands that had slightly dacayed turned to flesh again and so did his entire body.Jason himself was shook by it,as he looked at his own hands.

You keep watching to see his next move.Jason spotted the cloth on you had dropped earlier on the ground.He picked it up hastily,yet delicately. He takes it closer to his face. He seemed to examine the foreign object with great interest. He even smells it. After inhaling the sent of your cloth,he shoves ot into one of his pockets,a big part of it still hanging out.

You just sat there looking utterly confused, quite eager to see what your "new pet" was about to do. I mean, he did just smelled your clothes!

He scans the area around him,finally looking towards the forest.He makes a few steps then suddenly turn his head your way. He was definatelly sensing you at this point... if he hadn't seen you. After a few seconds he took off into the forest. While you watched him disappear into the thick treeline you hear the "Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma" echoing in the back of your head.You let out the breath you hadn't noticed you were holding all this time.

What had you just done ? You fell on your side and slept on the cabin floor by the window, with a corpse a few centimetres away.

"BANG !" a loud banging sound woke you up. You look out of the window once more,all clear. It was still dark, the moon still red. You look at the clock on the wall. 4 AM. Another sound came in. Footsteps. Heavy,stomping footsteps. That HAD to be Jason.

You pushed the dead ginger kid aside, making room in the living room of the cabin and laid down in a sacrificial position. Its now or never."I have never stayed naked this long in my life" you joked to yourself as you heard the steps becoming louder. You start chanting the "spell" you wrote in a nursery fashion.

''Jason Jason Jason Jason
Are you in these woods my love ?
Jaso Jason Jason Jason
Where has my good boy gone ?
Jason Jason Jason Jason
Are you here by the lake ?
Jason Jason Jason Jason
Careful when a swim you take
Jason Jason Jason Jason
Soon the sun will be bright
Jason Jason Jason Jason
Will I be seeing you tonight ?''

As soon as you chanted the last sentence you hear heavy steps on the porch of the back door where you were facing. He was definatelly here.Fear starts crippling inside you, so you hold your breath and play dead, squinting to see what happens.

Jason attempts to open the door but it was locked. He breaks through it like a piece of paper. He comes closer to you breathing heavily, dropping his machete on the carpet as he stops at your feet. You close your eyes completely. Suddenly you hear a rustling sound from your right...as if he was crouching to take a closer look. You squint once more.

To your shock, you were face-to-face with no other than Jason. The one and only Jason Voorhees. He was real ! He was human, wearing his legendary hockey mask ! on top of you inspecting your naked and painted body.

''Is he going to kill me now ?'' was all you can think. He hadn't yet so that was a good sign maybe ? Jason tilted his head to one side. At least yo got him confused in some way to consider whether he would kill you or not. This was a first for him to say the least.

Jason's eyes were looking at you in the eyes and moved down as he tried to read what you had written in red crimson paint that had slightly washed off from the lake.

You moved your head back and enjoyed your plan working out. Until you felt a strange cold sensation. You looked down.

Jason put out a hand starting from your chest to your stomach tracing each letter with his fingers one by one like some -indeed- precious text

-F-R-O-M-
-M- O- M -M -Y -

-T -O- -M-Y-
- J -A -S -O -N-

Jason tilts his head to the side looking even more confused as his eyes are now fixated on your left hip. Then you remembered why. You had a tattoo of him there. He proceeds to touch you there too.

Feeling his big hands on such an intimate spot of yours made you goosebump and gasp. You feel a hand clasping your mouth. You open your eyes widely, making eye contact with Jason. As you fall to your blackout you feel being lifted up in the air.

When you open your eyes again you are being carried over his shoulder, your naked body against his damp clothes made you blush. It must have been some time for your head to be upside-down so you blackout once more.

-------------------------------------------------------
Is it going too fast ?? Let me know !