Chapter 27 - Treats

Fellow nerds! Hope you find latest work very wholesome! I am also making an attempt at comedy here,but hopefully it doesn't come out too forced ! The song is from Jason Lives.

---------------------------------------

You grab some leftover pizza for breakfast,as expected after javing pizza the previous night. You also serve some juice in three glasses,the last one with a straw. You sit in the same seats as last night.

''Did you have a good nights' sleep ?'' you as Jason and he nods.

''What time is your exam today ?'' Debby asks.

''It's at three. I should be back by five.Can you take care of the dog for me ?''

''Sure!'' she said.''Should I bring you my dog's harness or do you have one ?''

You bite your lip.You had completelly forgotten to buy one.''Um..no I don't. Thanks.How about your exam ?''

''Tomorrow morning. I gotta study but he doesn't seem much trouble!''

You finish breakfast and sit on the bed opening a notebook from a drawer. You start reading the notes for your exam you had later today and calculate how much you will revise. ''Hey Jason!'' you tell him as he enters the room. ''Let's take Cookie for a walk !'' you said leaving the notebook begind. You get Cookie ready and head out. ''Let's go behind the house,where we don't risk being seen.'' you said and started walking.

You walk through most of the neighborhood. Once you clean up after Cookie,you start heading back home. As you were walking there was a mother with a child.She sheltered it away from you the second she laid eyes on you.For once you didn't know which it was,you gothic style or Jason...the fact he has a mask on.

''Ignore them.'' you said midly irritated. ''Will you be ok,alone with Debby ?'' you ask concerned. ''I know she is still a stranger...''

Jason shakes his head. ~Debby.Friend!~ the answer really relieves you. 

''I'm so happy for you!'' you beam him a smile. ''I was really worried about weather you were going to like her or not...especially after that introduction...''

You get back and decide to make today's meal,so you can have time to look at your notes before leaving. 

''So, I'm making pasta. Any suggestions for the sauce ?''

''BOLOGNESE !'' Debby exclaims. ''I'm literaly begginf you right now.'' she says flashing you some puppy eyes. ''Alright! Jason, any objections ?'' he shakes his head. ''It's a deal then!''

You prepare everything as fast as you can,without being sloppy. Everything seems to be going great. ''Debby, I'm going inside to study, all ypu have to do is take put the pasta in 2' and let the sauce simmer,ok ?'' you tell her as she has her nose stuck in a chemestry book.''Yup.''

''Jason, want to help me study or do you want to watch a movie by yourself ?'' you ask but he picks you. You go to your room and close the door. ''I'm gonna go over these,can you hold the notes afterwards as I recite them to you ?'' he nods.

''David Bordwell who had studied Alfred Hitcock's work in depth talks about auterism...''

You started saying everything you had learned by heart as Jason givess you slow,encouraging nods until you made a mistake.

''No, WAIT! It was in 19...54! 1954...with the introduction of the Nouvelle Vague, that's how you read that weird thing'' you chuckle and go on to the end of the page. ''OOF ! What time is it ?'' You check your phone,it was already one o'clock. You go eat quicly without waiting for the others and head out,if you wanted to be there on time.