Chapter 18 - Tummy Aches

I usually look for keywords on YT, this one is awsome !

-----------------------------------------------

Nothing special had been happening for the past few weeks since Halloween, other than watching a movie every night all the way from ''Hotel Transylavnia'' to something more familiar to Jason like ''Dr frankestein'' of 1931 or ''The Incredible Shrinking Man'' of 1957. The weather kept getting colder and colder that staying inside was more preferable. 

''Jason. How about we watch the Addams Family sequel today ? '' you said while placing the last item from the bag in the fridge.''Also, I meant to ask you like a month ago...I just know it isn't the best for you...if  you want to help wash Cookie given the fact it's really sunny today...''

Jason imediatelly agrees.He really doesn't look that opposed to being close to water.Even the first few days you met,he went in the water. If that meant he has started to cope with the fact that he drowned or maybe that wasn't what triggers him.You were very happy.Even his mood swings were a bit under control lately.

''First,let me go do some laundry. Wanna help me bring everything in one trip ?'' you ask and he stands up following you to your bedroom picking a large bag. You dump everything in the washing machine.Before turning it on though,you notice Jason was gone,so you waited for him to come back.He hands you what he was holding.

''Are these yours ? You want me to wash them as well,right?'' he nods. ''Good thing I was going to wash them on low temperature given the denim overall.''

You sat outside while waiting for the laundry to be finished.

''Do you think it's actually going to snow? Last days all it did is rain...'' you asked. Jason shrugs. You place a hand on his shoulder. ''I think I owe you a bit of an apology...even an explanation...''

Jason just looks at you,his blue eyes looking into yours as always.

''By the end of January I have an exam period which requires a lot of studying and hard work to pass. All this until May again when I graduate. I have a lot of work that I am finishing bit by bit and actually a few projects need me to work with others. It has been troubling for a few days now but the way I see it I will have to go back for a while. I had no idea how to tell you...I'll see it so I can return as soon as possible...'' you make a small pause. You are now looking at Jason with sadness.

''I want...no,I love spending time with you Jason, but I'm needed elsewhere for now. I am very anxious both because of work and the fact I want to dedicate some time with you...I-'' before you could finish your sentence Jason  pulls you into a tight hug to tell you it's alright.You just relax and take it in.When you pull away you look at him once again. ''Thank you for understanding.''

You end the conversation here,now that you have come clean to Jason. You give him another kiss on the top of his head as a reward. Time to go about the day. Jason has to go. You see him to the door and go about your day. While preparing today's meal, you feel a lagre pain from your nether regions. You had a bit of a runny nose for the past few days,you might accualty have gotten sick.

When you go to the bathroom, you notice your period had come again. You decided to put on something warmer and swallow a painkiller before any pain kicks in. You sit on the couch,wraped in a blanket watching some tv. After a few bites you realised all that mush the other day was just PMS and scoffed. Reflecting on it again and again made it seem more ridiculous.

You look at the time and decide to resume cooking but the sight of the ingredients alone made you sick so you went upstairs to lay down for a bit. Your breasts were hurting,your back was sore and you just curled up in a ball due to the merciless cramps. You had definatelly caught a cold that was showing right now. Not knowing how much time passed you hear the clicking of the door and Cookie's tippy tappies, since Jason remained stealthy at all times.He looks around seeing everything left there,acctually started to worry before you call out to him.