Chapter 29 - Back Home

It was now time to go back to Crystal Lake.  You were going back all 5 of you now. It was still cold but all the snow had melted. Everything would be lush and green once more. Debby had done your laundry and have packed everything until you will be moving out this evening.

''All set ?''

''Seems like it.'' you say. Hey, Jason. Here, if you want him to love you even more.'' you say and grab a couple of dog treats. You sit next to Jaso and put them in his hands. You make brief eye contsct when you hear a clicking sound.''Hey ! Put my camera down!''

''Why ? You are so cute! You remind me of that scene from Beauty and the Beast...'' She pauses and put down the camera. ''There may be something there that wasn't there before!''

''What, mama ?'' you answer to her comment, leaving Jason a bit confused

''I'll tell you when you're older.''  she replies and you roll your eyes at her. 

''Let's do something all together.''

''Yeah! how about...never have I ever ?'' everyone agrees. You go get pen and paper and sit on the couch.

''Who goes first ?'' you ask

''Me. Never have I ever...seen a topless on the beach/shore.'' she says

Both you and Debby go with a NEVER. Jason on the other hand...

''Whaaaat ?'' you say unison. Jason shrugs with no obvious interest in the matter.

''My turn!!'' you say. ''Never have I ever...tried to cut my own hair.''

NEVER, says Debby. Both and Jason HAVE

''Did you shave your own head ?" Debby asks and Jason nods. ''Can't picture you with hair,man!'' you say.

''Yeah ! Keep it that way. The gang approves.''  Debby adds. ''Ok. Never have I ever...been kissed by a girl.''

NEVER, for Debby. HAVE, for you and Jason. ''Jason, sweetie, your mom doesnt count...'' he nods in agreement bu insists.

''OH ?'' says Debby. 

''No, that doesn't count either...''

''What doesn't count...?'' Debby says more than interested. You proceed and kiss her forehead. ''Nope. It doesn't. SIKE!'' she exclaims.''It does cause, Jason, you're cute!'' she tells Jason comfortingly. He smiles from under his mask.

Suudenly Debby's phone rings.'' Sorry,guys, I got to pick this up..'' she says and leaves. 

''That leaves the two of us!'' you say. ''Debby REALLY likes you,you know.'' a small pause and ''You have that something that makes -me at least- connect with you immediately...reminds when I met her...we just clicked!'' you said shrugging. 

Your phone rings too but it's an alarm. It was time for Cookie's walk. You let out a very bred yawn and Jason reassured you he would do it himself. ''Awww my two good bys together!'' you said while stretching. ''But I--'' Jason cuts you off. 

~We. Fine.~

''Aaalright.'' you surrender.

Debby comes in the kitchen soon after. Her head in her arms. You see her and rush to her side. ''Hey, you okay ? What happened ?''

''Nothing happened.'' she says. ''It's just that in the last couple of days I've seen incredible things...and just now my bf asked me and I quote 'if everything was as boring as usual'...''

''Well I am! Plus, the ''powers'' and Jason...and a dog.''

''Exactly.'' Debby says. ''How did you even meet.''