Chapter 10 - Photograph

Just another sweet chapter restoring things back to what they were ! Enjoy! Couldn't think of a better song ! Corny but yeah...
---------------------------------------------------------
Morning came. Jason was up before you and was absent. You stretch and rub the sleep off your eyes only to hear him come in but he was not alone. A loud bark was heard but  and Cookie came storming in, jumping onto the bed and on you, asking for you to pet him.

"Look who found each other !" you exclaimed. Cookie started to jump around and bark "Someone wants breakfast !".

As soon as you got off the bed, your furry friend started running around, telling you to hurry, making a small framed photo fall of a old wooden table.
"I'm coming ! Oh Cookie, what did you do ? So sorry Jason he did not mean to ..." you said while picking up the frame. It was a old picture of Jason as a child with his mother. A picture of when he arrived at the camp,actually. His t-shirt gave it away.

"Is that you ?" The answer was obvious but you felt like asking.
Jason nodded. "How old are you here ?"
~10-11~ "Really ? Wow,I could say you are 14, I guess its because your tall and slender...a cutie anyway !" then you had an idea.
"Mind if I hold on to this for a day ?"
Jason shrugged. He trusted you would not destroy it, but what could you want with it ?
"Aww thanks ! You wont regret it, I promise !" you gave him a squeeze on the shoulder.

(Here is a pic...found this edit a while ago, not the best but good thing I kept it !)

found this edit a while ago, not the best but good thing I kept it !)

"Ok...who's hungry ?!?" you said while seeing Cookie speeding towards your house. "Jason, how about you ?" you asked and he started following you, clearly willing to join. You opened the door of your cabin and quickly served Cookie who immediately attacked his ration.

"So I'm making omelettes,are you allergic to something ?" Jason shakes his head.
"Anything special that you would like me to put in them ?" he shook his head again. You get started. Jason stood next to you, his hands dangling to his sides.
"Wanna help ?" you asked with a smile. Jason nods with excitement. He had hoped you asked, he really wanted to help you cook just like he used to with his mother. Since he had some serious knife skills you decide to put them to use.
"Hmm...ok, I beat the eggs and while I do that, you use this knife to cut mushrooms and some bacon,since I know you got some hang-ups, put on these gloves as I wash my hands.''

Both of you got to work immediately, working as harmoniously together as the first day you had cooked, causing you both to have a goofy smile while attending your tasks. You finally put everything in the pan and let it cook. Jason's portion first. You served him happily and gave him a light squeeze on the shoulder.
"Excellent work ! I am just gonna check put some things in the room in the back, its gonna take some time, feel free to eat but please flip over mine in 5 minutes...I'll put a timer."
you said as you put the timer on your phone, leaving it next to Jason. H eput his mask down next to your phone.

Jason looked at the strange device with the bright screen with the countdown. Perhaps some modern minute minder, he thought. In the meantime, you were looking through all the knick knacks in the small room, where there were boxes of all sizes. You spot a medium sized one on the very bottom with "Old Camp 50s"
written on it.