Chapter 11 - Modern World

Side note : I thought it would be a good idea to provide ''photos'' of the house made in the sims 4, just to get a better idea, unless you want your imagination to run free...let me know Isn't this song just amazing ?

 ------------------------------------------------------------

Soon enough, you were done with the photo. You just loaded it on a memory stick until you found somewhere to print it. You saw the time, it was already 12 o'clock. Another message came in your inbox.

''Open the god damn door ! I know you are there !'' it never ended. The guy just did not take a hint. You had been on dates, but he was way too possesive. You decide to reply.

''I am not even there and I do not plan on returning soon !'' 

''I'll find you, bitch'' he replied 2 seconds later. ''Pfff...right.'' you thought out loud.

You went back to connecting the player, putting you into a somewhat meditative state until the thought of how many tapes of you as an infant could be played on it made you cringe. You wiped your brow as you finished and gave the whole thing a test run. Needed to see if this thing worked to begin with. Everything seemed ok. You wanted to watch the tape,but your stomach protested against it.

You start taking out the ingredients, making a large pile of sandwiches with various combinations. As you were making them, you hoped that they would be enough until the afternoon as you had planned to make pizzas for your game night with Jason. It would be a treat for the both of you. Plus, the waking nightmare encouraged the idea. Once done with the sandwiches, you waste no time and start making the dough so it could 'relax' till the time to be put in the oven. You planned on making two of them as you had seen men half Jason's size devour a whole pizza on their own. Plus, you could share yours, if need be.

Since Jason wasn't here yet, you decide to take a breath outside. You open the door, only to find him right outside, always with his machete in hand.

''The sandwiches are waiting inside, eat as many as you want, I got a call to make, I'll be outside.'' you called the dog with you as you left. You did not want him to beg for food from Jason, despite the fact he probably wouldn't mind.

Jason let out a heavy sigh, removing once again his gloves and mask. He was not stupid. He could see this either 'tidying up' or 'phone call' was a way you found to not disturb him while he was eating, a way he could take his mask off without you seeing him. He wanted to show you he was greatful, other than eating whatever you made for him, even though food wasn't so essential for him apart from the first days of being back to life and most importantly, human. His apetite would grow smaller by the day, he thought, although this time it seemed to take longer than usual.  

''NO ! just stop calling  me ok ?''

''No need for calls when I come to find you !''

''Honestly, Chris, your persistance is impressive ! I told you already I am in the middle of nowhere !''

''All I ask is one more chance !''

''You had it and failed. I am not going through this with you again...''

''I've changed, I promise'' his voice sounding sad. He did not convince you.

''I am not buying it. Nor am I returning ! As I told you at the end of our last date, you are too possesive...''

''You are overreacting !'' he said angrily

''Really ? You took my phone and played secretary with anyone that dared to call. Some of them were about work !''

''I let you talk...''

'' While breathing down my neck !'' you snapped.

''There is going to be more of that now, princess !''