Chapter 8 - First Kill

Also contains a bit of lime, it's my first try ! I'll leave asterisks so you can skip if you want...
---------------------------------------------------------
As soon as the boy pulls you away from the fire, breathing is now harder as your burned skin aches like hell. As you turn to face the three boys, to ask them to stop, you see a towering figure behind them, shadowing the three of them, as you hear a loud barking sound. The three boys turn their heads towards the sound only to see Jason with his machete in hand ready to cut them down one by one for what they did to you.

"OH SHIT BEHIND YOU !!!"  said the black boy to the blonde one

"Jason !" you muffled with watery eyes as you look at your saviour.

As the blonde boy turned his head around,Jason pierced through him with his machete once and twice, making blood from the boys mouth splash on you. Jason made his way towards the black boy still behind you.

"Hey ! Ugly ! Came to save your girlfriend ??" Shouted the other boy, clearly still drunk

"Yeah ! that's right, come and fight me you inbred fucker !" he said holding up two fists, ready to fight Jason while the other boy chuckled as he was ready to run for it. You chuckled through the ropes around your mouth,knowing he stood no chance, nor did the other.

Before he manages to get away, you cause him to stumble and fall on his arm, a loud snapping sound was heard. In the meantime Jason approaches the boy as he attempts to punch him. He did knocking the side of his mask off making Jason angrier than before. He readjusted it with one hand, glancing to see your reaction to his face. Then, Jason grabbed the boy's  fist and crushes his fingers which made him cry out in pain.

The boy gets up holding his arm and runs towards the forest that leads to side of the road. You curse as your plan did not work and hoped it would buy some time. Both you and him watch the other boy as Jason grabs his head and tosses him into the fire, proceeding to hold him down with his foot.

 Both you and him watch the other boy as Jason grabs his head and tosses him into the fire, proceeding to hold him down with his foot

Jason turn now his head towards the running boy but it can wait. You were priority. He comes next to you and cuts the ropes with the bloody machete, setting you free. Before he even moves, you wrap you arms around him pulling him close in a hug, now sobbing violently into his enormous chest.

"Thank you, thank you so much ! I thought you wouldn't come !"

Jason was shocked at first with the sudden move,but relaxed and hugged you back. Hugging used to help him when he was little and cried into his mothers arms whenever he got bullied.You pulled away, and looked at him in his blue eyes looking down at you as he wipes your tears with his gloved fingers.

"This is not over, Jason ! One got away..."

He nodded and headed the boy's way. You got up, feeling your chest flaming up. You stood up and hissed to the pain. You grabbed your knife off the ground and follow Jason.