Chapter 7 - Vanessa

This chapter  is quite unpleasant...just giving you the heads-up !
---------------------------------------------------------

After a morning of work,you plugged the SD card into the laptop and exported all the gory pictures. As you waited, you spotted a closed door in the corner of your eye. You stand up and open it. It was like a small broom closet packed with different items, even board games. You thought it would be nice to play with Jason sometime. Jason.

There he is again. The first thing you thought of. At this point, you should stop denying the fact he is your friend. You took a deep breath and embraced it. Jason Voorhees was your friend. Not a tool,not a toy but a friend. Especially if you planned to stay. As much as a job could force you out of there,just the thought of leaving...of leaving him....hurts.

You forced yourself back to reality. You sit back in front of your laptop and send a few emails to individuals that would pay good money for these pictures. As you hit the last "Send" you let out a big yawn that made Cookie tilt his head, who was laying on the floor by your side the whole time snoozing. You decide to finally go upstairs to take that damned shower. Once you were all dry, you get back into your old clothes, relieved to wear your favorite pentagram t-shirt again.

You let your hair dry naturally as you lay on the lazyboy arm chair. You take a small nap until Cookie wakes you up to go outside once again. So you thought. He starts barking and growling at the door, only for you to open it.

When you open the door, he speeds too far for you to catch up,towards the loud dubstep music. ''Ahshit ! Cookie wait !'' you yell as you grab your knife and follow him. You finally catch up on Cookie observing the campers, 3 athletic teenage boys, one of them with dirty-blonde hair already wasted, not quite able to stay awake. As for the others, one with brown hair was smoking something that implied it wasn't tobacco and the other  chocolate skinned one seemed the most sober of the lot, yet tipsy.

You were really in the mood for a beer though. Jason would never approve you thought but at least you could pretend to "check" the bear traps near the camp. You walked to the right side as you were facing now very close to the boys,hearing their conversation.

"Ok, the brown haired boy cleared his throat, ATTENTION PLEASE !" Said one of the boys holding a beer bottle while standing

"WAKE UP asshole!"  the tipsy guy poked the one half asleep

"Whaa" he made a noise

"Today we gathered here, to mourn Vanessa,our friend who got killed two days ago..."

"Blah blah blah, are you done with your stupid girlfriend already ? We all know you had a crush on her" said the drunk guy

"Dont talk like this about my sister, cunt!"  yelled the other

"As I said...we are here to drink in the name of Vanessa, whos killer remains unknown"

"Nah man, it was Jason! Jason Voorhees" her brother spat out

"to Vanessa !"

"I say FUCK Jason Voorhees !" the other yelled louder than the music

"Yeah he is right, FUCK JASON VOORHEES !" they all said and went on drinking.

Your anger grew with each time they repeated the phrase and wished you could kill them yourself. As you stepped forward, you kicked one of the bear traps which made a loud creaking sound while snapping. Shit, they surely heard that! You crouched on the floor try to open it back up, but you got disgusted to how filthy it was, covering your hands with blood and rust. Ew.

You struggled a few minutes as you clearly did not have Jason's strength. As the trap started to open while holding it with your hands getting more slippery by the moist filth covering the trap, you don't notice Cookie starting to growl from your side. When you did,you could not see why the dog was distressed so you just -falsly- reassured him. ''Shshsh they will hear us ! There is nothing to worry a-AAH !'' you cried as you were yanked to your feet by one the boys. You try to break free but the boy had a very good grip on your hair and wouldn't let go until he throws you on the ground in front of the other two.