I'm Back!!!

For the readers who wants to kill, murder, end my life, terminate, dispatch, etc. hold on for a second and let me introduce the DAM book.

Rick Riordan made such an amazing series, so amazing that so many kids, teenagers, or maybe even adults and elderlies, got inspired to research or learn more about Greek Mytholgy, even thought it's a 'Myth' OR maybe it's just the Myth fooling us all into thinking that Demigods and gods aren't real and Rick Riordan is one of those who new about them or he's a- Okay fine. I'll shut up.

But please let me know if it's real.

Where was I? Oh yeah. Rick Riordan made such a good Novel about Greek Mythology that it inspired more people to learn about it, and it made me excited and kept me awake and smarter when they discuss about Greek Mythology in class. So a great thanks to Rick Riordan for inspiring us all! *cheers and applause from the fandom*

Here's the point, What inspired me to make this book? Well, so I could kill off characters and make SOME (Because I have a few readers) people suffer because LIFE ISN'T FAIR!

Joke. Keep living. Don't do anything that'll get you killed, and be thankful about life because Jigsaw will give you....a choice..if you know what I mean. Don't do drug, kids.

A video inspired me in the Youtube Uploaded by Camille Reyes, the Art Work, from my favorite fan art maker I have ever discovered, who doesn't know me, Viria and Minuiko, music credits to InuYashsa's Soundtrack, and there's no point writing this down because it'll appear before the video started and I just wasted a whole 5 minutes of my life writing down the credits, but it was worth it. Click play or the link (idk I forgot how to put a video on this dam thing) beside this part, this chapter, or whatever you call it, it'll show you a pop-up of the girl in the exorcis- No. Kidding! it's the video that inspired me. Don't click the huge red 'X' button on the upper corner right because it'll lead you to a fantasy world of bricks hitting Jason Grace. Anyways, I hope you watch the video. (Oh. and I changed some parts)

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fanfiction. None of it belongs to me. All rights to *drum rolls* Rogers Ramirez- wait. No. Wrong name sorry..Rick Riordan! The author of Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus etc.

Cover done by Shadowsleek! Thank you so much virtual xoxo's from Miguel

PS: I re-did the book, changed some parts, because I published this book like, um, a year ago, and some people are going to kill me because I updated just a year after. I'M SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! *runs away*

ADDITIONAL PS: Hey! Click the external for her video! Don't forget to subscribe to her! Mwah!

-Miguel xoxo