0.1

Calum's POV

This past week has been a mess in the studio if I may say so myself. We've had hardly any luck finding a Violinist to bring into the studio. Though in all honesty, I don't give a crap. Whoever they may be just needs to be able to play. It's not like they're going to be given any extensively hard piece to play. We just need something to spice up the music. Luckily, I was not the one in charge of this, it was Ashton. We all trusted him with it, so it made my life that much easier.

"Hey Calum, where are the other boys?" Ashton asked as he walked in. Looking at him there was a look of shock written all over his face. But I can't blame him, I haven't been in the studio so long. Nevertheless the first one here.

"They haven't came yet. Honestly have no clue if they even will," I replied back with a small smile.

"Oh then I'll just tell you. I finally found someone to do the violin part. She just graduated from Julliard so I'm hoping I could trust the fact that she is well rounded on her instrument. But just to be safe, she's coming to my house at three tomorrow. I told her the entire band will be there to discuss her playing on the tracks, so please for the love of god don't be late. We don't need you giving off a bad impression."

"Why does it matter anyways? Can't I just... you know... not go. She doesn't need an impression of me anyways. I don't even care how good they are for that fucking matter. It's not like we're going to go and pick up some instruments like we did in the Good Girls music video and actually learn how to play them. We don't have the time for that. And what are you even going to have her do? Play some scales? We could've just asked one of the local schools if that is what we really wanted." All this I will admit, I had a lot of attitude behind it, but if I'm being quite honest, I do not care anymore. We have been working on this album for so long and it's getting to all of us.

"God dammit Calum. For the love of god please fucking show up on time. All I am trying to do is have a civil conversation with my bandmate, but I can't take you never showing up anywhere anymore and acting like an asshole every time you are out and not drunk."

I gave him a thumbs up not having the energy to go further with this and started working on the bass line for Lie to Me. Fighting with them honestly does sting a bit on the inside, but it's not like I can blame them as much I would like to.

"Hey guys", Luke walked in. I ignored him and kept working on my part. "Calum how many times have we told you that once we add the orchestra it will be much easier? We have all the orchestra parts written and you don't even know what those sound like on the track yet. Your bass part could completely ruin it and you might have to start over anyways if we don't like the sound of it anyways."

"Luke, I don't fucking care. The orchestra is fucking stupid. It's not like we are going to tour with a live orchestra and the fans are going to hear any of them. And before you answer I know it's for the studio recording, but that doesn't mean anyone will pay attention to it", I replied sternly to Luke not caring about his opinion that he's explained to me a multitude of times. "Just let me do what I feel like doing. Be glad I even decided to fucking show up in the first place."

Luke rolled his eyes walking away to get some vocals done. He may be right, but that doesn't matter. I'm here and I am going to do what I feel like getting done.

After a while of not getting anything done and Michael not even showing up I call for Ashton. "Hey Ashton can I go now! I promise to be on time tomorrow."

"I don't give a shit what you do anymore as long as you make a good impression on her. Just stop acting so damn bitchy."

I left slightly slamming the door. It may have left that I will indeed stay in a bitchy mood if they keep treating my like a child, but it is not like I can undo time.

Reaching my car I felt almost relieved. Lately, I have no clue what is up with me. It's like I'm not even myself anymore. Hopefully, it all ends soon. And that's all I think about my entire drive home. Am I stressed? What am I even doing anymore. I'm starting to push away my three best friends that have been there for me through everything. Maybe I am just slowly losing myself in the process.

~~~

Hi guys! This is my first rewrite at the moment. I'm going to be trying to do one daily while starting to write a new story to get out for all of you. I would love to know what you all think so feel free to look at my bio and find my twitter if you are interested in speaking to me. Much Love-Lils