0.9

Carmen's POV

Who would have thought weekends would be so stressful. Not me for sure.

I woke up on time today (for once) and just to my surprise, Nicole had half of her stuff already in the apartment.

"Hey Nicole" I said as I walked into the apartment with my 2 gigantic suitcases. I have one more at the apartment and my violins are at my parents house in Riverside. I grew up there and it's not far so when we landed I sent them there with some other things.

"Hi Carmen" she said with a lazy smile. "I was thinking tomorrow we can drive to your parents house since most your stuff is there, besides your clothes, and then we can go furniture shopping. You know just basics like, hmmm beds?!" She over exaggerated.

"Someone's mad that we can't stay in the hotel and have beds, huh?" I asked with an amusement smirk. "Or maybe...since I only need to get one more thing we can go look today? Didn't think of that, did you?"

She turned red out of embarrassment and mumbled, "uhhh yeah we can do that of course. I just thought it'd be easier tomorrow."

- - - - - - - -

After quickly getting my last suitcase we went out and got two bed frames and mattresses sent to the house today from IKEA.

I soon realize a problem we might have. "Uhh...Nicole...who's setting the beds up? Knowing our skills...by ourselves, we'll fuck it up."

"We pay them to do-"

"Nope! That's another 80$ and we need furniture and decorations." I stated and by the look she made, she knew I was right.

"I don't know. Fuck what about someone from that band you work for?" She questioned.

In all honesty, I would feel really bad asking a single one of them. I barely knew them and I've only met them once.

"I don't know about that Nicole. I barely know them"

"But you at least know them," she said with a smirk.

"Fine I'll ask."

Taking as I got along with Ashton the most, I decided to text him first. (Using what they have each other in contacts)

Carmen: Hey Ashton....can i ask you something?

Ashton: of course!

Carmen: so...basically I'm moving into an apartment and my roommate and I need help setting up beds...can you by any chance help? You can bring one of the boys if you want, but it's totally fine if you don't want too.

Ashton: it's fine :) I'm with calum right now so I'll go with him. Just send your address and we'll be there soon.

Carmen: omg! Thank you I owe u big time.

Carmen: *address*

"NICOLE!"

"Did they say yes?" She said with a pleading look.

"Yeah two are coming. And try not to hit on them."

"Shut up I'm not like that" I instantly raised my eyebrow and she said "oh shut up stop exposing me."

I laughed and said, "Seriously Nicole please don't."

"Uhhh fine. But if they try first then do I have permission"

"As long as you don't start I'm completely fine with it"

And with that the doorbell rang shortly after and the next hour or so of my life will be spent with Ashton and Calum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 544

Short update but happy new year! love u all and thx for all the support.

Comment opinions/add library/vote/sharing would mean a lot.

Twitter: @ Lilianna5SOS

Much love xx